Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Cass appeared a solid decade after COIE. So shouldn't it be post-No Man's Land?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wouldn't expect Cass in the Arrowverse any time soon - they're already introducing Steph, and with red hair - so I won't be shocked if she's going to become Batgirl and not Spoiler, as she'd look like Babs. Obviously if Steph does become Batgirl that's Cass's main codename taken (though Orphan would still be an option).
    It's not like she will resemble her comic book counterpart in any shape or form anyway. They might even go with evil Cass from OYL.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Cass appeared a solid decade after COIE. So shouldn't it be post-No Man's Land?
    I guess early Post-Crisis in the sense of Cass's personal continuity .

Ultimate Member

So two Cass stories, and one as it relates to her connection with Shiva.

Tom whomever sold their soul to the Devil, know that we appreciate what you've done for us.

The other story had her in the Black Bat costume sans mask (it was set pre-Flashpoint, but after Damian had appeared), but they didn't mention her codename in that story and her profile only calls her Batgirl and Orphan.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

YOU WILL BE MINE.

This is from DC Asian Heroes.. Even if probably we will never see it. I should understand that is teasing them as couple?

dc asian heroes cassandra cain batgirl.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    YOU WILL BE MINE.

This is from DC Asian Heroes.. Even if probably we will never see it. I should understand that is teasing them as couple?

dc asian heroes cassandra cain batgirl.jpg
    I think she was saying “Words... you will be mine!”, as a sign of her desire for communication.

Great to see Marcus To back on one of the kids, though.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I think she was saying “Words... you will be mine!”, as a sign of her desire for communication.

Great to see Marcus To back on one of the kids, though.
    OK. Thanks.

I should had expected this watching how started and ended this Cass story talking about that desire for communication.

I wouldn't expect Cass in the Arrowverse any time soon - they're already introducing Steph, and with red hair - so I won't be shocked if she's going to become Batgirl and not Spoiler, as she'd look like Babs. Obviously if Steph does become Batgirl that's Cass's main codename taken (though Orphan would still be an option).
    Don't think Steph will be Batgirl since they're introducing Babs in Titans and the Batgirl movie was hard confirmed at Warner Bros investor day back in March 2021. Steph will probably be Spoiler or even Robin to Batwoman with the red hair taken from Carrie Kelley.

Mariko Tamaki story for the asian superhero celebration was great and was probably the best writing Cass got since n52 (excluding shadow of the batgirl). Now I'm hoping Tamaki will get to write Cass in an going soon.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Don't think Steph will be Batgirl since they're introducing Babs in Titans and the Batgirl movie was hard confirmed at Warner Bros investor day back in March 2021. Steph will probably be Spoiler or even Robin to Batwoman with the red hair taken from Carrie Kelley.
    Babs is Oracle in Titans. And movies don't stop characters appearing on TV, Flash and Cyborg say hi.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Babs is Oracle in Titans. And movies don't stop characters appearing on TV, Flash and Cyborg say hi.
    WB is the one who approves if characters can appear on dctv (which is also why a number of characters were created on these shows because they didn't get the approval from the higher ups). Batgirl movie has been in the works for years with a lot of anticipations from fans, WB is not going to have such a big and iconic character introduction be on the cw when the movie is in the work.

Cyborg became a cast member on Doom Patrol after the Cyborg movie was canned for good and Flash show preceded the dceu.
    Last edited by frostedemma; 05-14-2021 at 05:40 AM.

I think Cass wearing Black Bat suit in Dustin Nguyen short is just his artistic preference for Cass, Babs called her Batgirl and not orphan in Tamaki story and she's wearing the Batgirl suit on the cover.

Is it confirmed the Batgirl movie will star Barbara Gordon?

I guess it comes down to how much synergy DC wants with their adaptations. They might put Babs back in the cowl again or they might do some flashbacks or they will go with the Batgirl Corps idea they've been brewing.

Ultimate Member

I'm pretty sure that Babs is confirmed for the Batgirl movie, but even if she wasn't, who expects DC to diverge from canon in a meaningful way?