Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He shouldn't stand a chance with Shiva there.
    I don't think Shiva will actually complete. They'll probably come up with a reason for her not to.

Incredible Member

gorgeous cass art! i think i've seen it before

cass fans are welcome at the batgirls discord server, link here
    Last edited by Tsukiakari1203; 01-17-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

I'm curious should much like the Robins the Batgirls also be Titan members

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I'm curious should much like the Robins the Batgirls also be Titan members
    No. Because the most unused and underrated Batgirl is Bette Kane and she’s already a Titan. No reason to have Babs or Cass or Steph become Titans, if Titans haven’t utilized Bette to her full potential first.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    No. Because the most unused and underrated Batgirl is Bette Kane and she’s already a Titan. No reason to have Babs or Cass or Steph become Titans, if Titans haven’t utilized Bette to her full potential first.
    No reason why the other Batgirls should suffer for Bette's sake

Cass in the Titans would be awesome

Incredible Member

bette's already suffering, don't make her suffer more
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

I'd be cool with Cass or Steph being a Titan if it's for a team that doesn't have a Robin. Not a huge fan of having two or more Batfam members on a Titans team at the same time.

Well, Steph would make sense on the same team as Tim, and indeed was in Bendis's Young Justice. As for Cass, yeah, if there's no Robin, there's no reason she can't be the Bat rep. I would expect the team to be led by the Wonder family rep in that case though (Donna or Cassie), as Cass isn't a leader type.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What about part of a Justice League? Cass was once part of a team (the Elite). She could be again.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Some slight Cassandra spoilers for Dead Planet #7 today, read at own risk.

spoilers:
    Cassandra survives and I guess she gets to keep the powers of Shazam, she uses them to fight the Amazo army throughout the entire issue and is seen flying with Mary and Cassie at the end.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Some slight Cassandra spoilers for Dead Planet #7 today, read at own risk.

spoilers:
    Cassandra survives and I guess she gets to keep the powers of Shazam, she uses them to fight the Amazo army throughout the entire issue and is seen flying with Mary and Cassie at the end.
    end of spoilers
    I know, right? How awesome is that?

spoilers:
    That's two DCeased series she has survived now! And she get's to keep her upgrade as one of the most powerful heroes on the planet!
    end of spoilers

I mean, I known Undead Superman is still sucking up the sun and Undead Darkseid is probably destroying the universe right now but its awesome news.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blight View Post
    What about part of a Justice League? Cass was once part of a team (the Elite). She could be again.
    Teenagers on the Justice League is imo always a bad idea (back then Cass was allready 18 or 19, current Cass maybe 16).

Having her (or any other Batcharacter) on the team along side Batman is also not a great idea.

And if you put her on a Justice League Spin Off like Elite, those tend to be really short lived.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Teenagers on the Justice League is imo always a bad idea (back then Cass was allready 18 or 19, current Cass maybe 16).

Having her (or any other Batcharacter) on the team along side Batman is also not a great idea.

And if you put her on a Justice League Spin Off like Elite, those tend to be really short lived.
    In New 52 Cass is about 4-6 years younger than Dick