Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

For me a more traditional approach in the first season would be nice. Setting up both Marc and Khonshu properly then make K a villain is a lot for 6 eps. Maybe The Bottom for Season 2 and the Ellis' run for Season 3?

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    For me a more traditional approach in the first season would be nice. Setting up both Marc and Khonshu properly then make K a villain is a lot for 6 eps. Maybe The Bottom for Season 2 and the Ellis' run for Season 3?
    That would be one trippy episode though. Just imagine Khonshu shapeshifting into different people as he engages MK in battle. One minute he's Bushman, the next minute he's Frenchie, then Mar Spector, and finally as Moon Knight himself. It would seem like a battle for his fragmented psychosis.

That being said, I would like to see Marc Spector don that Ronin costume that Clint Barton had in Endgame. I don't know how they would fit that into the show, but they would be fools to pass up an Easter Egg like that.

so who were some of the Moon Knights before Spector began his tenure? Going back to ancient and medieval times in particular. He can't have been the first. I wonder have any writers begun to explore this.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

There have been a sprinkling of mentions of other MKs in other eras but they haven't been fully explored as characters beyond their own MK identity.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

How do you think MK's costume should look like in the show?

I don't think that he should wear a cape.

I think Moon Knight should look like a pale white version of the Arkham Knight, where it is a militaristic take on the classic Moon Knight design. I think that this design choice would highlight that Marc is no longer a soldier of fortune but a soldier of Khonshu.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    How do you think MK's costume should look like in the show?

I don't think that he should wear a cape.

I think Moon Knight should look like a pale white version of the Arkham Knight, where it is a militaristic take on the classic Moon Knight design. I think that this design choice would highlight that Marc is no longer a soldier of fortune but a soldier of Khonshu.
    One of these looks:

https://screenrant.com/moon-knight-s...st-why-reason/

Just some further confirmation that Ethan Hawke and Oscar Isaac will be starring in Moon Knight, seeing as Marvel haven't confirmed it officially!

I remember getting into Moon Knight after Avengers #211 (where he guest appeared with many others) - and I remember reading his original series - and enjoying it.
    I recently did a re-read of it - and ... it's corny. Like, really, really corny. Worse than no one recognizing Clark Kent as Superman because of glasses.
    But I still love the character - I've admittedly, not read any of the new series (anything post 2005 that was a solo Moon Knight series).
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I hope that the moon glider makes it, at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I hope that the moon glider makes it, at minimum.
    Truly a sweet ride (IMHO):

Seeing how Wandavision successfully retconned the events of Age of Ultron, which MCU film(s) do you think the Moon Knight series would retcon?

For me, I think the Moon Knight series would retcon the events of Winter Soldier. There was a scene where Agent Sitwell mentions something about a "TV Anchor in Cairo". I wouldn't be surprised if Marc Spector was one of the veterans who attended Sam Wilson's group sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Seeing how Wandavision successfully retconned the events of Age of Ultron, which MCU film(s) do you think the Moon Knight series would retcon?

For me, I think the Moon Knight series would retcon the events of Winter Soldier. There was a scene where Agent Sitwell mentions something about a "TV Anchor in Cairo". I wouldn't be surprised if Marc Spector was one of the veterans who attended Sam Wilson's group sessions.
    it would be interesting if Sam knew Marc, before he turned merc.. hmm..

I'd say Marc could have some interaction with Killmonger, Klaue or Crossbones.

If anything you could have him run into Cap's team before Infinity War starts.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Oscar Isaac training for Moon Knight
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpG17aH...=1td6n7eyxhw4q

And if those tags are any indication, it seems like they're doing the Ellis run

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Oscar Isaac training for Moon Knight
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpG17aH...=1td6n7eyxhw4q

And if those tags are any indication, it seems like they're doing the Ellis run
    Interesting... Oscar has something of an MMA style of fighting (although I did see a capoeira kick in the mix). Suitable for a brawling ex-merc, but the part that intrigues me the most is some of those moves would be impossible if he was wearing a cape....