Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    I can confirm that. Said character has only appeared 5 times before (3 in his own mini) and has never confronted a superhero directly. He's been more of a "behind the scenes" villain since the beginning, and is so obscure, I didn't even remember him.
    Me too. Took a while to remember him, but then I recalled him slightly. A quick check on Google revealed more about him.

Really digging the fact that this character is now an enemy of Moon Knight. Because from what I recall, this character was pretty viscious back in that miniseries. Cold-blooded esque, y'know? So how does Moon Knight who's a little intense himself deal with that? Plus, their costumes compliment one another.

Oh yeah, the whole issue was great. Nice introspection there.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

I have absolutely no idea who that is and I've read, well, more than 10 comic books in my entire life. If that reveal supposed to be "shocking", it just doesn't work. Even if I Google his name, supervillain team comes up, not a single character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    I have absolutely no idea who that is and I've read, well, more than 10 comic books in my entire life. If that reveal supposed to be "shocking", it just doesn't work. Even if I Google his name, supervillain team comes up, not a single character.
    Here you go.

It's not that big a deal. I'm curious what McKay has in store.

Thanks.
    Well no wonder I never seen this character- half of his appereances are from this very book. The other half being his own 3-issue mini-series during Dark Reign...
    McKay could have just came up with a totally new character and no one could have told the difference.

Thanks.
    Well no wonder I never seen this character- half of his appereances are from this very book. The other half being his own 3-issue mini-series during Dark Reign...
    McKay could have just came up with a totally new character and no one could have told the difference.
    Yeah. Mackay likes his deep cuts.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I enjoyed issue #5. If figured this was just the latest person to use this moniker, it's not? I clicked on the link provided and I suppose I'm unfamiliar with this new-ish underused character.
    I'll be curious to see what and how Hunters Moon comes back into play then.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

I always find it funny how some comic book fans want new stuff, but then when they get new stuff they are like WTF is this The dude fits perfectly in the Moonknight world.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I always find it funny how some comic book fans want new stuff, but then when they get new stuff they are like WTF is this The dude fits perfectly in the Moonknight world.
    It's the double edge sword of fandom.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It's the double edge sword of fandom.

I mean the writer could have made it Bushman Then you would have people say oh lord not Bushman again!

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    I mean the writer could have made it Bushman Then you would have people say oh lord not Bushman again!
    You win some...you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I enjoyed issue #5. If figured this was just the latest person to use this moniker, it's not? I clicked on the link provided and I suppose I'm unfamiliar with this new-ish underused character.
    I'll be curious to see what and how Hunters Moon comes back into play then.
    I believe HM is getting the spotlight in next February's issue.

Amazing Member

I can confirm that. Said character has only appeared 5 times before (3 in his own mini) and has never confronted a superhero directly. He's been more of a "behind the scenes" villain since the beginning, and is so obscure, I didn't even remember him.
    I remember that mini quite fondly. I loved the character then and have been hoping for someone to use him again! Finally read this issue last evening and about screamed with that last page reveal!

I'm digging the parallelism between Moon Knight and Zodiac. Just in a visual sense, the two compliment one another:

"I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Thanks.
    Glad to hear the new creative team likes "obscure" characters. I still prefer the '90s version of Zodiac, though.