Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Confirmed as real: there's now set footage of the suit that has this design. Looks like the cape will be CG

https://youtube.com/shorts/pxATbXJ_PBM?feature=share

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Confirmed as real: there's now set footage of the suit that has this design. Looks like the cape will be CG

Well, that is the trend for live-action adaptions.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I just read issue #2 of the new series. We didn't get any of the "left fist" in this issue really.
    I'm already liking the Assistant vampire woman whose just getting used to her new status quo. Should be at least one good story arc in there for her if the series go.

As for the leaked photos, I can't say I dig the mummy looking wraps on his cowl/chest. A lot of purist in me. Seems it was done for the sake of being done vs being more truthful to his outfit using other mediums.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Well no on screen/page really for the "left fist" but the bad guy did say that he had been sent there, and told about Moony, so that leads me to think that this was setup as a test/challenge.

I did like the approach/visualization for how we are approaching the DID/God contact in this run.

Mighty Member

Cool nice stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post

Moon Knight-Core will have a field day with this.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

A bunch of collections and stuff are apparently going to be released in spring of next year, so that may be when the show is being released.

Mighty Member

You know, I really didn't like the initial "leaked" image. But seeing the (concept art?) full body shots with the cape have me re-evaluating. The mummy vibe really works, and it definitely doesn't look like anything else Marvel has put on screen.

I think I have been won over.

Has everyone had a chance to read MK#3 from last week?

Marc was able to beat down Hunters Moon, aka The Other Fist, but that is hardly going to keep him away.
    Enjoyed the mention of how and why Marc chose to spare some vamps but not others. Also the philosophy between MK and HM on vampires.

Where are the Moon Knight fans?

MK #4 came out with a Tigra appearance and it is all crickets in this thread!!!
    We also see Marc's face for the first time in some time. Hear about his own shame and no one is here talking about the issue.

Fun cameo by Jigsaw, glad to see him getting used somewhere. I wonder if Marc can get back the money that was hacked away from him?

I guess when this series is cancelled at issue #9 I'll know why. Where is the fanbase????

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

We also see Marc's face for the first time in some time. Hear about his own shame and no one is here talking about the issue.

Fun cameo by Jigsaw, glad to see him getting used somewhere. I wonder if Marc can get back the money that was hacked away from him?

I guess when this series is cancelled at issue #9 I'll know why. Where is the fanbase????
    The book is actually selling pretty well... the first 3 issues all made the Diamond Top 10. (#2, #7, and #7, respectively).

For whatever reason, nobody is discussing it. Maybe because there's nothing to complain about.

I am pretty much enjoying this run. Every issue is self contained story with great art, reminds me of Ellis' run style-wise. I really HOPE it doesn't gets axed in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

Yeah, nice callback. Still remember those two having a thing back in those days.

I'm still trying to figure out who the Big Bad of this arc is. I'm 95% certain it's a vampire of some sort, based on the first issue. Almost certainly NOT Drac, but Deacon Frost is a possibility.