Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 151 to 158 of 158
  1. #151
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’m trying to get an interview with the creators, any questions about Moon Knight anyone would like asked?
    How and where moon knight fits in with MU at large specially after the Avengers Pheonix stuff.
    Will we see him interact with other heroes like Spider-man,Black panther,etc.
    How long is this series going to last?

    The first 2 are the more important ones if you have to choose
    Hopefully you do get the interview

  2. #152
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    4,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    How and where moon knight fits in with MU at large specially after the Avengers Pheonix stuff.
    Will we see him interact with other heroes like Spider-man,Black panther,etc.
    How long is this series going to last?

    The first 2 are the more important ones if you have to choose
    Hopefully you do get the interview
    Thanks so much.

    Omg. I just thought of something—what if Jed gives us the balls to the wall Stained Glass Scarlet the world deserves?

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Iím trying to get an interview with the creators, any questions about Moon Knight anyone would like asked?
    Will "Mr. Knight" only be his public-facing persona, or will he also play detective in the field?

  4. #154
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    4,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Iím trying to get an interview with the creators, any questions about Moon Knight anyone would like asked?
    Will Moon Knight have a "friendly" relationship with the authorities (or a contentious one)?


  5. #155
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    How long is this series going to last?
    Two answers to this.
    1-Sales
    2-Editorial fiat due to some idea by a "hot in house" creator for a company wide story that means MK ends.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  6. #156
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,006

    Default

    Marvel Finally Confirms Oscar Isaac as ‘Moon Knight’ Star
    https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/osc...us-1234983362/

    Oscar Isaac Is Moon Knight, Marvel Declares
    https://www.cbr.com/oscar-isaac-moon...rvel-declares/

  7. #157
    Fantastic Member Jack The Tripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Marvel Finally Confirms Oscar Isaac as ‘Moon Knight’ Star
    https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/osc...us-1234983362/

    Oscar Isaac Is Moon Knight, Marvel Declares
    https://www.cbr.com/oscar-isaac-moon...rvel-declares/
    Worst kept casting news in Hollywood but I love it

  8. #158
    Dark Angel of Feminism Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    4,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Worst kept casting news in Hollywood but I love it
    Lol right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •