Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It sounds like he's shifting accents/voices in the trailer, so do the different identities have different voices?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It sounds like he's shifting accents/voices in the trailer, so do the different identities have different voices?
    Makes sense. It's a lot simpler than having him change clothes or hallucinate the alters.

If I'm right, Jake is from London, not NYC. Steven might also be British, but more upper-class.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Makes sense. It's a lot simpler than having him change clothes or hallucinate the alters.

If I'm right, Jake is from London, not NYC. Steven might also be British, but more upper-class.
    And I'm guessing Moon Knight will probably be Batman-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Here's an easter egg: That scene with the Circle Q explosion is actually a reference to Ms. Marvel. Kamla actually uses a Circle Q in New Jersey as her unofficial headquarters. Does this mean what I think it means? A Marvel Team-Up between Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel?

Cause that would be weird.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Common Writer View Post
    Here's an easter egg: That scene with the Circle Q explosion is actually a reference to Ms. Marvel. Kamla actually uses a Circle Q in New Jersey as her unofficial headquarters. Does this mean what I think it means? A Marvel Team-Up between Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel?

The shows seem to have diff. tones, and I feel like Moon Knight will get diluted in other MCU stuff.Hopefully this show is all about him

I think Moon Knight, Blade and Black Knight will be in a Midnight Sons adaptation.

Though I wouldn't rule out a guest appearance wherein he shows up next to someone like Ms Marvel just for the tonal clash.

First seasons are usually pretty standalone. I wouldn't expect more than a cameo somewhere.

I mean, shared universe and all that...

I wonder what supporting characters will be on the show, since this isn't primarily based in New York City... maybe they'll show up someday, even in cameo form.. I'd still want the MK series to have an international focus for its stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder what supporting characters will be on the show, since this isn't primarily based in New York City... maybe they'll show up someday, even in cameo form.. I'd still want the MK series to have an international focus for its stories.
    So maybe SHIELD alum?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I would like Gabriel Luna to reprise his role as Ghost Rider. I think a Ghost Rider vs MK fight in live-action would be marvelous.

And then they team to take on a cartel. Two spirits of vengeance taking on a slew of thugs and criminals.
    Last edited by Common Writer; 11-14-2021 at 02:21 PM.

I would like Gabriel Luna to reprise his role as Ghost Rider. I think a Ghost Rider vs MK fight in live-action would be marvelous.

And then they team to take on a cartel. Two spirits of vengeance taking on a slew of thugs and criminals.
    I think if we get an MCU Ghost Rider it'll probably be Danny Ketch to complete the live-action trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think if we get an MCU Ghost Rider it'll probably be Danny Ketch to complete the live-action trinity.
    Awesome! That would be wonderful, Frontier!!

I read Moon Knight issue 5 and thought it was a blast. We do meet the big bad but it's not someone Marc has tangled with before. To my knowledge it's not one if his existing rogues.

Jed McKay reminds me of Al Ewing. Both characters are good at making continuity feel fun and useful rather baggage or a chore.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-17-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I read Moon Knight issue 5 and thought it was a blast. We do meet the big bad but it's not someone Marc has tangled with before. To my knowledge it's not one if his existing rogues.

Jed McKay reminds me of Al Ewing. Both characters are good at making continuity feel fun and useful rather baggage or a chore.
    I can confirm that. Said character has only appeared 5 times before (3 in his own mini) and has never confronted a superhero directly. He's been more of a "behind the scenes" villain since the beginning, and is so obscure, I didn't even remember him.