Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is the black adam movie filming this year?

I'm wondering for Shazam 2, what villains will they use. Will they be from the Shazam mythos or other DC characters?
    I can easily see Mr. Mind and the Monster Society, probably 6 Monsters against 6 SHAZAMs

Billy Bratson's magic spells were forgotten so quickly! DC needs to bring them back, it's like the only thing making him not Superman-lite right now.

Okay so this is going to be confusing, heck it was confusing reading it, but I have a feeling that this is going to really have an impact on Shazam for the foreseeable future. Big spoilers from Future State Suicide Squad #2, specifically the Black Adam backstory.

spoilers:
    Alright so, remember how Raven filled with the power of the horseman of the apocalypse with the power of Shazam escaped Hell in Future State Shazam and became the whole Unkindness thing? Well she tried to destroy the universe in the Black Adam future so with being the only one left Black Adam sealed her away....but through Shenanigans of Magic, Speed Force, and the Omniverse he gets trapped in the rock of Eternity which gets knocked into Hell in the year 2021 with the Unkindness, oh and this version of Black Adam wants to escape at all costs to see his child with DC One Million Wonder Woman.

So essentially the Rock of Eternity is trapped in Hell, with a different future version of Black Adam and the power of Four Horseman of the Apocalypse/Raven inside it. I think we may have an idea of what is messing with Billy's powers now in Titans Academy, and it means that the thing that messed with Wally West and the Titans in Future State is now in the present.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

To be clear this should give you all an idea of what is probably messing with Billy's powers in Teen Titans Academy. The Rock of Eternity moved into a bad neighborhood

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Nothing seems to end well for the Marvel Family .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean looking at future state if we follow this horseman of the apocalypse/unkindness plot it’s also really not good for the Titans and The Flash Family. But yeah, this means Billy’s powers are on the fritz, they got to their base out of hell, and their is a second Black Adam hanging around.

I’m assuming that this is playing into whatever Clayton Henry has been working on.
    Words to live by.

I used to enjoy a lot these panels when younger.
    To me nobody draws a transformation panel as good as Peter Krause used to.
    the extra skater
    Download Ferda Boys #1, a 36-page hockey webcomic.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

How many versions of canon Marvel family are there? By that I mean the one that's involved with Justice League characters, Crisis, the main DC timeline. I'm discounting other publications and other Earths. Just the one in main Earth, Prime Earth, New Earth, Earth-0 from Golden Age to Infinite Frontier.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    How many versions of canon Marvel family are there? By that I mean the one that's involved with Justice League characters, Crisis, the main DC timeline. I'm discounting other publications and other Earths. Just the one in main Earth, Prime Earth, New Earth, Earth-0 from Golden Age to Infinite Frontier.
    I would assume post-Crisis is just Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, and Captain Marvel Jr.

Now it’s the family of 6 that we have in the comics and movies.

Shazam isn’t really involved in the golden age main timeline because he joined the main universe in Crisis on Infinite Earth’s and for a lot of the time he and his family was owned by Fawcett comics. There was some alternate universe crossover before Crisis but I don’t remember it well.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I would assume post-Crisis is just Captain Marvel, Mary Marvel, and Captain Marvel Jr.

Now it’s the family of 6 that we have in the comics and movies.

Shazam isn’t really involved in the golden age main timeline because he joined the main universe in Crisis on Infinite Earth’s and for a lot of the time he and his family was owned by Fawcett comics. There was some alternate universe crossover before Crisis but I don’t remember it well.
    I just came back from the wiki, I forget there's one that records every version, and... yeah, there's only two? The Post-Crisis Captain Marvel family and the New 52-Rebirth Shazam family. The Pre-Crisis versions are in different Earths. I know about Fawcett, I just thought somewhere before Crisis they're absorbed to DC.

Well, that makes things easier.

Oh. It's about my DC Timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I just came back from the wiki, I forget there's one that records every version, and... yeah, there's only two? The Post-Crisis Captain Marvel family and the New 52-Rebirth Shazam family. The Pre-Crisis versions are in different Earths. I know about Fawcett, I just thought somewhere before Crisis they're absorbed to DC.

Well, that makes things easier.

Oh. It's about my DC Timeline.
    I remember some pre-crisis crossovers but much like the JSA of earth-2 they got added into the universe post Crisis and then got added into the timeline.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Uncle Marvel is present in the post-Crisis universe too, but his participation was ret-conned and shortened in 90s Power of Shazam! series.
    the extra skater
    Download Ferda Boys #1, a 36-page hockey webcomic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The two most secure places in the DCU once upon a time were Paradise Island and the Rock of Eternity. PI became a wash n go for invasions or incursions and now the Rock of Eternity has become equally vulnerable. Oh well.

How old was Billy when he started Post-Crisis?