Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    she looks like wolverine
    How dare you say that about Vixen's JLoA looks...

I mean just because they both have healing factors, enhanced sense, claws, enhanced ability, both hand-to-hand fighters, same hair style, same color scheme...doesn't mean they're anything alike visual....wait...

Slide1.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-15-2021 at 10:13 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I took weould Love a Vixen and Bronze Tiger Coupling but if not them 2 Mari would make a Good Mate for several characters Hawkman.Black Lightning.Batwing.Dr Mist.Muhammad X.Amazing Man.Bloodwynd.Icon.Darkfire(Ryand'R).Lightray.Blac k Condor.Frostbite(DV8).Geo Force just to name a few.

There's a rumor going around that NetherRealm Studios will be developing a "Marvel vs. DC" fighting video game. I don't know how true the rumor is (I'd be very surprised it such a game was actually made), but I'd love to see a Vixen VS. Wolverine match (and a Vixen VS. Spider-Man match as well).
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    There's a rumor going around that NetherRealm Studios will be developing a "Marvel vs. DC" fighting video game. I don't know how true the rumor is (I'd be very surprised it such a game was actually made), but I'd love to see a Vixen VS. Wolverine match (and a Vixen VS. Spider-Man match as well).
    Technically, neither should be a challenge to her but their solo hero-aura could makes this interesting.

Hell, Spider-Man is known for fighting out of his weight class.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Bruce and Mari had a moment....

Attachment 109540
    I actually like these panels. They seem to be friends who are willing to confide in one another and that's where I want them to be. I don't ever want them to be lovers, but really good friends who have a mutual understanding and respect for one another.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Hell, Spider-Man is known for fighting out of his weight class.
    Yeah, like when he beat Firelord, who was a herald of Galactus.

Yeah, like when he beat Firelord, who was a herald of Galactus.
    We do not talk about that fight it's up there with Blaxk Panther putting Silver Surfer in a arm lock. Wanna set a Vs. BOARD on fire...bring that up. Lol

We do not talk about that fight it's up there with Blaxk Panther putting Silver Surfer in a arm lock. Wanna set a Vs. BOARD on fire...bring that up. Lol
    Speaking of setting a VS/Rumbles thread on fire, I'd like to see a Vixen vs. Wonder Woman fight. And if Wonder Wonder Woman can still be hurt by bullets or things that can pierce her skin, I think Vixen can take her. I remember during Christopher Priest's stint on one of the "Justice League" books, someone shot Wonder Woman and she was dying. This was the arc where Red Lion was a guest star. And this happened AFTER The New 52, where Wonder Woman is now a demi goddess.

Last edited by MoneySpider; 05-15-2021 at 04:15 PM.

I'd like to see a Vixen vs. Wonder Woman fight.
    I hate heroes fighting heroes. It always ends up diminishing one at the other's expense. Usually the less popular one loses, even if they should win. But more than that, it feeds into the s/he should have more power - either they should be given more powers or it would be argued that their powers should logically be much greater than typically shown. And I disagree with those, as I really am so very tired of hero power-ups and like most far below the peak power they've had in the comics. And yeah, I'll admit it, I don't think Vixen should be immortal or have a super-quick healing factor, and I think she should have to use effort to utilize each powerset, use one animal at a time, and the power should come from a physical object, so if it's taken (which I don't want to see happen), she loses her powers. And also for her to be confined to real-world, Earth-origin animals. I also do like Diana bullet-vulnerable and hate her being a demi-goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I hate heroes fighting heroes. It always ends up diminishing one at the other's expense. Usually the less popular one loses, even if they should win. But more than that, it feeds into the s/he should have more power - either they should be given more powers or it would be argued that their powers should logically be much greater than typically shown. And I disagree with those, as I really am so very tired of hero power-ups and like most far below the peak power they've had in the comics. And yeah, I'll admit it, I don't think Vixen should be immortal or have a super-quick healing factor, and I think she should have to use effort to utilize each powerset, use one animal at a time, and the power should come from a physical object, so if it's taken (which I don't want to see happen), she loses her powers. And also for her to be confined to real-world, Earth-origin animals. I also do like Diana bullet-vulnerable and hate her being a demi-goddess.
    Sometimes I get tired of superhero vs. superhero fights, but some of them can be fun. And I think when Stan Lee used to do it, he would more often than not have both characters walking away with some sort of stalemate or something. Nowadays it's always "Look, Batman can beat Superman each and every time, cuz he's Batman and Superman's apparently an idiot who never puts Batman in his place!"

Speaking of setting a VS/Rumbles thread on fire, I'd like to see a Vixen vs. Wonder Woman fight. And if Wonder Wonder Woman can still be hurt by bullets or things that can pierce her skin, I think Vixen can take her. I remember during Christopher Priest's stint on one of the "Justice League" books, someone shot Wonder Woman and she was dying. This was the arc where Red Lion was a guest star. And this happened AFTER The New 52, where Wonder Woman is now a demi goddess.

A fight between Diana and Mari...favors Diana.

STRENGTH - WW can lift millions of tons, while at her max Vixen can lift slightly over 7,000+ tons
    SPEED - Diana is around the speed of light (186,292 mps). While at her max Vixen is almost 6 times the speed of sounds (4,620mph)
    FIGHTING ABILITY - WW is considered one of the best hand-to-hand fighters on the planet, while Vixen is skilled fighter, she is generally not considered a top fighter.
    ENERGY PROJECTION - Vixen possesse multiple energy attacks, while WW doesn't possess any notable energy attacks.
    DURABILITY - Vixen possess a strong healing factor, allowing her the ability to regenerate her entire body. WW also has a healing factor that allows her to heal faster than any human and has amazing resistances to blunt force damage. -
    MENTAL ABILITIES - Vixen has shown telepathic abilities, covering both Humans and animals, WW has shown a strong empathy towards humans and animals.

Where it counts. WW has significant edge against Vixen.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-15-2021 at 07:05 PM.

A fight between Diana and Mari...favors Diana.

STRENGTH - WW can lift millions of tons, while at her max Vixen can lift slightly over 7,000+ tons
    SPEED - Diana is around the speed of light (186,292 mps). While at her max Vixen is almost 6 times the speed of sounds (4,620mph)
    FIGHTING ABILITY - WW is considered one of the best hand-to-hand fighters on the planet, while Vixen is skilled fighter, she is generally not considered a top fighter.
    ENERGY PROJECTION - Vixen possesse multiple energy attacks, while WW doesn't possess any notable energy attacks.
    DURABILITY - Vixen possess a strong healing factor, allowing her the ability to regenerate her entire body. WW also has a healing factor that allows her to heal faster than any human and has amazing resistances to blunt force damage. -
    MENTAL ABILITIES - Vixen has shown telepathic abilities, covering both Humans and animals, WW has shown a strong empathy towards humans and animals.

Where it counts. WW has significant edge against Vixen.
    If Wonder Woman is still vulnerable to being shot and being pierced, I think Vixen would be able to pierce Wonder Woman's skin and inject venom or poison from multiple animals into her bloodstream. Wonder Woman's eyes would also be vulnerable to venom and poison.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 05-15-2021 at 08:44 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I hate heroes fighting heroes. It always ends up diminishing one at the other's expense.
    Ditto. Other than the occasional 'misunderstanding when they first meet' which is like, a classic genre trope, and only lasts a few panels, at most (and nobody gets actually hurt or humiliated or made to look horribly incompetent), hero on hero action is a waste of good heropower, which should be punching the faces of villains!

Plus Wonder Woman's like the third rail of superhero fights. If she loses it's like a *personal* insult to an entire gender. Better to just stay away from that drama.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I just remembered that they paired Vixen with B'wana Beast on Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

I think this was the same episode in which Detective Chimp kept flirting with Vixen.

If Wonder Woman is still vulnerable to being shot and being pierced, I think Vixen would be able to pierce Wonder Woman's skin and inject venom or poison from multiple animals into her bloodstream. Wonder Woman's eyes would also be vulnerable to venom and poison.
    All she needs is the Poison Dart frog's abilities to take WW down. The only problem is speed. Will Diana give her time to use her abilities.