Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    https://gizmodo.com/these-slugs-cut-...mpression=true

Well now we know she can survive being decapitated
    I think the more intriguing take here is the idea of her being able to effectively shed an encumbered body by decapitating herself and growing a new one. stack that with a chicken and an octopus, and boom, spooky headless (possibly infected) body drone!

I've said it before, we need a Vixen body horror story. animals are weird, African aesthetics lend themselves great to horror, and we would see some really great visuals out of Vixen and the red.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 03-09-2021 at 02:12 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

https://gizmodo.com/these-slugs-cut-...mpression=true

Well now we know she can survive being decapitated
    That's fascinating and disturbing at the same time.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

She could easily have the powers of Superman if she mimic Krypto or other animals that came from Krypton.

There is a lot you can do with existing animals without even touching on alien or mythical ones.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    There is a lot you can do with existing animals without even touching on alien or mythical ones.
    #Facts

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Could Mari tap into extinct animals I wonder? Could she channel a dinosaur or Ice Age animals?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Given the nature of her powers I guess, but piggybacking on John Venus's point you can approximate many extinct animal traits/abilities from living/modern-day animals.

Birds are living dinosaurs to an extent. Plus the Jurassic Park Dinosaurs are no longer scientifically accurate so if you're envisioning Vixen going full T-Rex like me that probably isn't right. It'd still be cool tho, just like in Primal
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Could Mari tap into extinct animals I wonder? Could she channel a dinosaur or Ice Age animals?
    Yes, all animals who have walked, swim or flew on the planet are within her range.

RCO015.jpg

Say, if Vixen channeled the strength of a rhinoceros beetle and added the weight of a blue whale behind it, just how much would she be able to lift?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Say, if Vixen channeled the strength of a rhinoceros beetle and added the weight of a blue whale behind it, just how much would she be able to lift?
    A Rhinoceros beetle can lift up to 850 times their own weight. An adult Blue whale can weigh between 110,000 – 330,000 lbs.

So that's somewhere between 93,500,000 – 280,500,000 pounds or 46,750 to 140,250 tons give or take.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    A Rhinoceros beetle can lift up to 850 times their own weight. An adult Blue whale can weigh between 110,000 – 330,000 lbs.

So that's somewhere between 93,500,000 – 280,500,000 pounds or 46,750 to 140,250 tons give or take.
    that kind of strength, packed behind a mantis shrimp's strike velocity, would be a legit arm canon. that's blasting a hole in a lot of high level threats like an anime character.

EDIT:
    I just realized Vixen is basically All for One with animal powers.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 03-10-2021 at 09:30 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

She should also be able to see Earths magnetic field if she channels a shark or fox.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    She could easily have the powers of Superman if she mimic Krypto or other animals that came from Krypton.
    I've been saying that for years. Mimicking the powers of Krypto would give her all the powers of Superman but she would be slightly faster, with better senses (Dog's speed and senses >> Man's speed and senses)

Though, she could mimic the abilities of multiple animals and simulate Superman powers but on a much lower level

Interesting, never really thought about her increasing her weight, then mixing it with other abilities. NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post

Meaning she can casually throw around battleships

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    that kind of strength, packed a sized mantis shrimp's strike velocity, would be a legit arm canon. that's blasting a hole in a lot of high level threats like an anime character.

EDIT:
    I just realized Vixen is basically All for One with animal powers.
    I guess so...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    She should also be able to see Earths magnetic field if she channels a shark or fox.
    Yep
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-10-2021 at 07:10 AM.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Didn’t she become a dragon before?