Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

If she can stack abilities then she can channel the power of an ancient Titanboa to constrict her before injecting her with the Poison Dart Frog's poison.

Or just channel a Blue Ring Octopus and poison her on contact.

What I find interesting, the poison or venom affects only last as long as she is mimicking those animals abilities.

Once she changes or release that ability the person effected doesn't seem to have any long term damage. (See her fight with Geo-Force and Lord Havok)
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-16-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What I find interesting, the poison or venom affects only last as long as she is mimicking those animals abilities.

Once she changes or release that ability the person effected doesn't seem to have any long term damage. (See her fight with Geo-Force and Lord Havok)
    That's kind of a cool bonus, particularly if she can channel multiple critters and doesn't really have a set duration, since she can then do something like wrap someone up in webbing, and then maintain it possibly for hours, even while doing other stuff, or, with a thought, cause the webbing to disappear completely!

And yeah, being able to 'turn off' the effects of a poison is great, from a superhero perspective. She can cause pain and 'damage' without the serious long-term consequences that would result if, say, Changeling tried the same thing.

All she needs is the Poison Dart frog's abilities to take WW down. The only problem is speed. Will Diana give her time to use her abilities.
    Well, if Wonder Woman has trouble with Cheetah's speed, she might have trouble with Vixen's speed. Unless Vixen can't reach Cheetah's speed, even by combining the speed of different animals and enhancing that speed. Plus I think Cheetah uses the Speed Force, so Vixen might not be fast enough to catch Wonder Woman off guard.

What Vixen could do is maybe camouflage herself so that she appears invisible while adding the silent approach of an owl or a cat, than hit her with Poison Dart Frog. Or Vixen could multiply herself by using Planarians, and while several Vixens distract Wonder Woman by using various animal abilities, the other Vixens can sneak up behind her and strike her with Poison Dart Frog.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 05-16-2021 at 05:26 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Well, if Wonder Woman has trouble with Cheetah's speed, she might have trouble with Vixen's speed. Unless Vixen can't reach Cheetah's speed, even by combining the speed of different animals and enhancing that speed. Plus I think Cheetah uses the Speed Force, so Vixen might not be fast enough to catch Wonder Woman off guard.
    [
    From what I've been told, Cheetah is really fast. Like chase down the Flash fast. Not sure if she still possesse this level of speed but even half that speed put her well above Vixen.

What Vixen could do is maybe camouflage herself so that she appears invisible while adding the silent approach of an owl or a cat, than hit her with Poison Dart Frog. Or Vixen could multiply herself by using Planarians, and while several Vixens distract Wonder Woman by using various animal abilities, the other Vixens can sneak up behind her and strike her with Poison Dart Frog.
    Maybe, but again it depends on how Diana starts the fight. If Diana uses her superior speed, there nothing Vixen do.

Maybe if she used Krypto's speed.

Is there any animal that can withstand a mountain shattering hit?

Besides microbes.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Besides microbes.
    Maybe...depends on how much strength Superman used with this punch.
    5036258-1970086-armoredbeetle.jpg

Besides microbes.
    it really depends on how you're expecting her to withstand the blow. absorbing the blow head-on with sheer endurance, I can't think of many off the top of my head, but there are animals that could find ways around that. take on the weight and mass of an ant and she could be harmlessly pushed out of the way from the wind pressure coming off something like that. Liquefying would also be a solid way of minimizing the impact of that kind of thing, making it pretty easy to regenerate from the damage using any number of animals; for the sake of psychological warfare, i'd go the sea slugs route and have her pull her own head off to replace the damaged body.

imagine: you're a Wonder Woman or a Superman and you think you finna just punch a hole through Vixen, right. all you hear is a splash as your arm goes through her liquified body. now you got all kinda of neurotoxins on and in you from some exotic animal you ain't never seen, but lets go with a blue ring octopus venom. then, she chucks her head a mile away with a mantis shrimp throw. now she just at yo funeral, chilling, new body (still thick as all hell) and her skin smooth as a baby's behind because she threw in a little jellyfish anti-aging in there when she was regenerating. hell, even if you survive, the disrespect of such a maneuver and the body horror would **** you up a little bit.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 05-17-2021 at 08:59 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    it really depends on how you're expecting her to withstand the blow. absorbing the blow head-on with sheer endurance, I can't think of many off the top of my head, but there are animals that could find ways around that. take on the weight and mass of an ant and she could be harmlessly pushed out of the way from the wind pressure coming off something like that. Liquefying would also be a solid way of minimizing the impact of that kind of thing, making it pretty easy to regenerate from the damage using any number of animals; for the sake of psychological warfare, i'd go the sea slugs route and have her pull her own head off to replace the damaged body.

imagine: you're a Wonder Woman or a Superman and you think you finna just punch a hole through Vixen, right. all you hear is a splash as your arm goes through her liquified body. now you got all kinda of neurotoxins on and in you from some exotic animal you ain't never seen, but lets go with a blue ring octopus. then she just chucks her head a mile away with a mantis shrimp throw. now she just at yo funeral, chilling, new body (still thicc as hell) and her skin smooth as a baby's because she threw in a little jellyfish anti-aging in there when she was regenerating. hell even if you survive, the disrespect of such a maneuver and the body horror would **** you up a little bit.
    Kind of disturbing but I like it...lol

On the other hand, if she can maker her skin as hard as the teeth of a Limpet Snail and reinforce it with power of the Red, things could be interesting.

Maybe a deep sea underwater creature whose adapted to the extreme pressure of the deep could help her withstand the blow.

If she has no option but to take the blow and heal, then channeling the power of a flat worm (able to regrow heads) or a starfish or salamander (both able to re-grow limbs) would be the way to go.

Kind of disturbing but I like it...lol

On the other hand, if she can maker her skin as hard as the teeth of a Limpet Snail and reinforce it with power of the Red, things could be interesting.
    Given all the ways she could use her powers like that of a horror movie, Vixen can fit in really well in a post apocalyptic story.

Incredible Member

Maybe a deep sea underwater creature whose adapted to the extreme pressure of the deep could help her withstand the blow.

If she has no option but to take the blow and heal, then channeling the power of a flat worm (able to regrow heads) or a starfish or salamander (both able to re-grow limbs) would be the way to go.
    The Devil Worm is the deepest living animal ever found. Lives thousands of feet underneath the Earth and can survive crushing pressure and high heat.

Given all the ways she could use her powers like that of a horror movie, Vixen can fit in really well in a post apocalyptic story.
    I'd like to see a horror movie from poachers' points of view, as they try to escape Vixen who is after them for hurting and killing endangered animals. She's of course the hero of the story but from the poachers' point of view, she is the "monster." But she would be a sexy "monster", so I'm not sure if they'd want to run from her or not.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 05-17-2021 at 03:30 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

I'd like to see a horror movie from poachers' points of view, as they try to escape Vixen who is after them for hurting and killing endangered animals. She's of course the hero of the story but from the poachers' point of view, she is the "monster." But she would be a sexy "monster", so I'm not sure if they'd want to run from her or not.
    That would be a nice twist

I would read a story like that.

Besides poachers (and DC editorial), who are Vixen's primary enemies?