Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I love the all tan costume for Vixen. To me, its her best look. I'm still hoping that Vixen gets to be a part of the main Justice League team soon, as she is long overdue her membership.
    Truthfully, I wanna see her in another color.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What color(s) would you rather see her in?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Ultimate Member

A costume with some red in it would at least call back to her ties to the Red, although I do love the brown/tan, just because it's a fairly rare color for super-folk, who usually go for the brighter bolder primary colors.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    What color(s) would you rather see her in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    A costume with some red in it would at least call back to her ties to the Red, although I do love the brown/tan, just because it's a fairly rare color for super-folk, who usually go for the brighter bolder primary colors.
    I would love to see her purple look with the braids but maybe in black, white or gold.
    20210626_152519.jpg
    20210626_152614.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 06-26-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    If Vixen can make clones of herself a million times over like according to an article published on livescience.com 'Single bee is making an immortal clone army thanks to a genetic fluke' then I would say that there would be no way to stop her.
    Vixen did use planarian worms to resurrect herself after she was killed in an explosion in a Justice League of America storyline from a few years ago, so she can definitely make clones of herself if she wanted to.

LordAllMighty beat me to it!
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 06-26-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Wait, if Vixen channels self replicating bacteria and makes a clones of herself, how would that look like? Would the clones look like light constructs like her other animal manifestations?
    I imagine that she can control whether they are light constructs or actual physical clones of herself, just like when Animal Man made physical clones of himself using bacteria. I think Vixen can control whether people see her animal spirits or not, since that would be part of her being an Animal Master. At least that's the way I would write her.

For the most part, I wouldn't have people being able to see the animal spirits she is using, because that would give away her advantage. I would have her showing them from, time to time if she was trying to distract someone (like show them a bear spirit to make the person think that is the animal she is mimicking, but in reality she's secretly mimicking another animal or other animals).

Sorry for the slight rant. LOL

If not orange or tan, I prefer to see her in yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I imagine that she can control whether they are light constructs or actual physical clones of herself, just like when Animal Man made physical clones of himself using bacteria. I think Vixen can control whether people see her animal spirits or not, since that would be part of her being an Animal Master. At least that's the way I would write her.

For the most part, I wouldn't have people being able to see the animal spirits she is using, because that would give away her advantage. I would have her showing them from, time to time if she was trying to distract someone (like show them a bear spirit to make the person think that is the animal she is mimicking, but in reality she's secretly mimicking another animal or other animals).

Sorry for the slight rant. LOL
    It's cool.

I don't mind people being able to see the animals she's channeling but it does bug me that it takes time to activate her powers. She has to touch her totem, the spirit appears and then she charges towards her enemy. That's a split second window that any opponent could use to attack her unless they are distracted. I rather that the power is instantaneous and that she just needs to think to use or switch between each animal power.

It's cool.

I don't mind people being able to see the animals she's channeling but it does bug me that it takes time to activate her powers. She has to touch her totem, the spirit appears and then she charges towards her enemy. That's a split second window that any opponent could use to attack her unless they are distracted. I rather that the power is instantaneous and that she just needs to think to use or switch between each animal power.
    I agree. She shouldn't have to touch her totem in order to activate her powers. Plus the visuals of her continuing to touch her totem just gets repetitive.

And that's probably why some people still think the totem is the source of her powers, because she touches it all of the time.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 06-27-2021 at 12:21 AM.

True,

Other than her uncle and cousin, she really doesn't have foes. Most of the people she face are JLA villains
    My ideal rogues gallery for her would look something like this:

Floronic man: Animals vs Plants.

Tabu: Works as the evil counterpart in terms of powers.

Copperhead: preferably if the character is like the Arkhamverse version.

Chemo: Giving her a rogue that can control dangerous chemicals would work as a nature vs pollution theme.

Tattoed Man

Orca: I don’t think Batman is really losing anything if we take one rogue away from him.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

I would also like to add:

Elephant Man: A minor Titans villain but he has a great visual and I don't think they will miss him.

822125-elephant_man1.jpg

Lion-Mane: Specifically the version of him that appeared in Batwing. You could claim that he got his power from the same meteorite that powered the original Lion-Mane. He is a warlord who deals in diamonds and drugs.

You also build up to the Menagerie as a supervillain team for Vixen (replace Cheetah with another character if you don't want a major villain from another rogues gallery to be a part of it):

3830950-cheetah486.jpg

There is also Menagerie from the Elite:

Elephant Man: A minor Titans villain but he has a great visual and I don't think they will miss him.

822125-elephant_man1.jpg

Lion-Mane: Specifically the version of him that appeared in Batwing. You could claim that he got his power from the same meteorite that powered the original Lion-Mane. He is a warlord who deals in diamonds and drugs.

You also build up to the Menagerie as a supervillain team for Vixen (replace Cheetah with another character if you don't want a major villain from another rogues gallery to be a part of it):

3830950-cheetah486.jpg
    That is a badass design for Lion Mane! And co sign on Elephant man and the menagerie (minus Cheetah)! Honestly I’d say just make Lion Mane the new leader, because you know Lion=King of the Beasts. It would make enough sense.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

if we're sticking with villains in Africa I'd 100% would be down to see Vixen vs Red Lion.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

There is also Menagerie from the Elite:

I've never know what her powers were.

It's cool.

That's only in the cartoon, a way of showing switching her abilities. In the comic, she rarely touches the totem

Now I'm 50/50 when it comes to her animal spirit image. On one hand, the image does give away the animal she is mimicking (if it's visible) to her opponent. On the other hand, I like that she can use the magical animal constructs to attack and protect herself like a Green Lantern.

RCO015_1611505553 (1).jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 06-27-2021 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    My ideal rogues gallery for her would look something like this:

Floronic man: Animals vs Plants.

Tabu: Works as the evil counterpart in terms of powers.

Copperhead: preferably if the character is like the Arkhamverse version.

Chemo: Giving her a rogue that can control dangerous chemicals would work as a nature vs pollution theme.

Tattoed Man

Orca: I don’t think Batman is really losing anything if we take one rogue away from him.

822125-elephant_man1.jpg

3830950-cheetah486.jpg
    I'm cool with everything here. Throw in Doctoe Mist, Red Lion, Impala and Batwing and I'm good.