Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    i have plans for revamped versions of some members and completely new characters who no one's ever heard of. there are a lot of nations in the united nations. the book would have a mission:impossible/suicide squad vibe in that there would a core roster with rotating, mission-specific members swapping in and out depending on the adventure at hand.

i would probably, bring in FIRE for a guest spot without putting her back on the team full time.

this would be a straight-up, FUN super-hero book. not much with the crime stopping more with the crazy adventures.
    Sounds interesting. If Little Mermaid was among those revamped characters that would be so cool.

Hope that book sees the light

Ultimate Member

i have plans for revamped versions of some members and completely new characters who no one's ever heard of. there are a lot of nations in the united nations. the book would have a mission:impossible/suicide squad vibe in that there would a core roster with rotating, mission-specific members swapping in and out depending on the adventure at hand.

i would probably bring in FIRE for a guest spot without putting her back on the team full time.

this would be a straight-up, FUN super-hero book. not much with the crime stopping more with the crazy adventures.
    I've ordered the variant cover version of the book today. SO you got one sale from me.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I've ordered the variant cover version of the book today. SO you got one sale from me.
    OOOh. I haven't even seen that. who did the variant?

Ultimate Member

OOOh. I haven't even seen that. who did the variant?
    I am not sure. The comic book store that I do final order cutoff had this-

Truth & Justice #1 Cover B-it does say who.

It might be another case of tossing in another cover at the last moment. I know this happened with Future State books and those Wonder Woman 84 covers.

Midtown Comics has it listed as well.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/1979495

If we're talking costumes I'd love to see an updated version of her original costume. I personally feel like she's had the bronze/orange/yellow color scheme for too long. Her original teal and gold scheme would be a nice refresher
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 01-23-2021 at 04:10 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    If we're talking costumes I'd love to see an updated version of her original costume. I personally feel like she's had the bronze/orange/yellow color scheme for too long. Her original teal and gold scheme would be a nice refresher
    I agree.

Give her a mask, too. I know it’s redundant but I think a masquerade fox mask would look awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I never liked those colors as they don't match with her hunter/feral feel.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Man I love this variant cover:

God I wish we could get more Vixen art from Jamaal Campbell or Ivan Reis, love their Vixens.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

God I wish we could get more Vixen art from Jamaal Campbell or Ivan Reis, love their Vixens.
    That is NICE!

I don’t know if the artist was aware of your Marvel work Redjack but the black panther choice as the background animal was perfectly fitting as a complimentary cover for your Vixen stuff lol.

lol
    I don’t know if the artist was aware of your Marvel work Redjack but the black panther choice as the background animal was perfectly fitting as a complimentary cover for your Vixen stuff lol.
    LOL

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I have to be honest, I was never a big JLA reader, and the issues that I did read, were during the "satellite years", when the newest members were The Elongated Man, Red Tornado, Hawkgirl, Zatanna, and Firestorm.

As a result, I've never really read anything with Vixen in it, but I was aware of her as a superhero. Truth & Justice changed that, I think she's a great character, super interesting!

I'm hoping to see more of her and the Global Guardians, and I'll be buying the physical copy of the T&J book when it's out.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    That is NICE!
    very nice indeed
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Nice cover.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.