Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Well, she's a Wonder Girl expy, so I can see why they added the Wonder Woman style tiara - Power Princess's costume is basically a Wonder Woman palette swap. Kamala should've lost the domino mask though. She has it because Carol used to have one as Ms. Marvel - but Power Princess doesn't wear a mask. The tiara and domino mask together does look weird.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She was ok in Champions today and serviceable in her few moments in Miles comic today.

Excited and very nervous for next weeks Magnificent Ms. Marvel finale. My hopes.

1. Bruno doesn’t get killed off.

2. Bruno and Mike don’t get back together or go to the dance together. My main fear is one or both will happen.

Part of me is hopefully he doesn’t want to change much for the next writer so maybe idk...

Thoughts on these guesses?

I just want to see what becomes of Stormranger at this point. Maybe we could have gotten a better idea of what to expect if we did get that planned Empyre tie-in, but since that was a wash, how will Ahmed end the story of his knockoff symbiote with no prior buildup?

I don't think the suit's going to blow up again, as Kamala will quickly know that such a trick won't work twice. She'll have to find another way to make it stop, and it'll likely be a non-violent-ish solution.
    Last edited by Myetche; 02-17-2021 at 10:56 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    She was ok in Champions today and serviceable in her few moments in Miles comic today.

Excited and very nervous for next weeks Magnificent Ms. Marvel finale. My hopes.

1. Bruno doesn’t get killed off.

2. Bruno and Mike don’t get back together or go to the dance together. My main fear is one or both will happen.

Part of me is hopefully he doesn’t want to change much for the next writer so maybe idk...

Thoughts on these guesses?
    #1 is a given.

#2 sorry mate, can’t help you there

Amazing Member

I know we’re all hyped Ms.Marvel show coming out this year, I’m a big fan of Ms. Marvel myself. Sorry for being late with this complaint, But couldn’t we have gotten a better director than the guy who directed bad boys for life???
    This is a Marvel show! DX

Sorry, I know it’s good that he has an understanding of Kamala’s culture, but still. She’s my favorite out of the new younger generation of heroes and I don’t wanna see her reputation get destroyed before she reveals herself in captain marvel 2.

Also hope they’re able to portray her powers alright...other than the obvious live action stretching(which they REALLY have to work on to hook people), But also her embiggening. Sometimes she just grows big, but there are also cool times when she grows long and she gets her battle fists and stomping legs which is really fun!
    Ugh! I just wish we’d get a new trailer already! The anticipation is killing me!!!

What do you guys think? Is this show gonna be a hit like Wandavision?
    Or will it flop like a cringey Wannabe hip live action Disney show? And what do you think will make or break the show?
    Honestly....kinda want cooler original villains for kamala...
    She needs like an arch enemy like Spidey and The Green Goblin, Fantastic four and Dr.Doom, Dr.strange and Dormammu!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Atlanta filming posted this:
    https://twitter.com/AtlantaFilming/s...205385220?s=19

Which is not referring to the Kate Bishop pics from yesterday. He also posted some shots of the Ms Marvel set earlier today (just Vellani in a jacket with a covid mask), so I think we're about to get a look at the actual Ms Marvel suit very soon

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Didn't Bruno imply he was getting back together with Mike during his and Kamala's breakup?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Didn't Bruno imply he was getting back together with Mike during his and Kamala's breakup?
    No. But it left the impression is was possible because she just returned and it was weird. So that’s why I’m thinking it’s possible they show up at the dance together to make it awkward for everybody. And the alien super suit invades which is where the preview picks up.

After seven years starting tomorrow, Kamala will be without any solo ongoing (for at least a while). So any thoughts on how it's going to end between her and the Not!Symbiote? And will Zoe's betrayal from last issue be addressed or just brushed off like most other plot-points?
    Last edited by Myetche; 02-23-2021 at 09:15 AM.

I assume Ahmed will probably put things back in the toy box as they were for the next inevitable relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume Ahmed will probably put things back in the toy box as they were for the next inevitable relaunch.
    The real question is what becomes of Stormranger? I doubt it's going to be made to blow up again, so does it simply remain lurking in Jersey or does Kamala somehow convince it to do things her way from now on and regain use of its power (for later high-stakes events)?

Quote Originally Posted by Myetche View Post
    The real question is what becomes of Stormranger? I doubt it's going to be made to blow up again, so does it simply remain lurking in Jersey or does Kamala somehow convince it to do things her way from now on and regain use of its power (for later high-stakes events)?
    I guess it's a question of whether Ahmeds wants to leave it as part of her Rogues Gallery or go Lethal Protector.

We're not seeing that suit again ongoing in my opinion.

Amazing Member

Do you guys think the Ms. Marvel show will follow the comics, or create an origin story of their own?
    Cause anybody who hasn’t read the comics or played that avengers game is gonna know anything about inhumans or the Terrigen mist stuff right?
    Otherwise they’re gonna use Ms. Marvel to introduce inhumans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    Do you guys think the Ms. Marvel show will follow the comics, or create an origin story of their own?
    Cause anybody who hasn’t read the comics or played that avengers game is gonna know anything about inhumans or the Terrigen mist stuff right?
    It also kept to her origin in the Avengers Assemble cartoon. So yes I do see her keeping this origin.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    I have this running theory that they're going to tweak her origin a bit to tie into WandaVision show. Where instead of the terrigen mist be responsible for giving her powers

spoilers:
    Wanda's reality-warping hex magic is going to be responsible. I thought it was odd that the series is taking place in New Jersey and with Wanda expanding the range of her field I could see them fitting in Kamala's origin to make it so the night she snuck out to go to a party with her friends, she got caught up in all this mess and found her DNA got changed thanks to it.
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.