Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If the Inhumans are involved the Royal Family maty have given her a hookup

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although the main suit looks more professional to me than the comics version.

I'm guessing the next costume upgrade will be her getting her comic boots.
    Yeah, this is her costume for her show, but she'll probably get a new one in Captain Marvel 2.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I think the design looks pretty cool, but something about that fabric is not sitting right with me... IDK, it's just so... shiny? I think something more modest and less ''you can see me glowing in the dark'' would be better for Kamala, specially if this is supposed to be her first suit. I feel like this is more of an ''Iron Spider'' look for her instead of basic/classic. But it's not a bad look at all. And maybe it'll grow on me when I see the finished product.

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If the Inhumans are involved the Royal Family maty have given her a hookup
    Don't give me hope : (
    I believe they will do something similar to the PS4 game, where the terrigen crystals are found around and used in an experiment, which goes wrong and explodes, spreading the mist around... but some of us expect them to make a surprise appearance in the last episode (or Attilan at least)

Ultimate Member

It begs the question of why the Inhumans didn't react when Thanos invaded

Why the scarf look so small and flimsy tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I think the design looks pretty cool, but something about that fabric is not sitting right with me... IDK, it's just so... shiny? I think something more modest and less ''you can see me glowing in the dark'' would be better for Kamala, specially if this is supposed to be her first suit. I feel like this is more of an ''Iron Spider'' look for her instead of basic/classic. But it's not a bad look at all. And maybe it'll grow on me when I see the finished product.
    I guess this is why it looks more...impressive, compared to her normal comic look? Or more professional.

Other than the sneakers, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Because that's how a scarf and cloth looks in real life. Capes today in movies are normally Cgi, for her scarf to pop they would have make cgi like those capes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although the main suit looks more professional to me than the comics version.

I'm guessing the next costume upgrade will be her getting her comic boots.
    Have you seen what pro cosplayers can do on a dime these days?

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    because someone can choke her with it. It is a hazardous accessory to her suit

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I wonder what they're gonna do about her secret identity. The MCU never had the ''Clark Kent factor'' in terms of unrealistic secret identities. So far, the only heroes who managed to have a secret identity had to cover their entire faces. So how will Kamala fit in that, when she only has a domino mask? Will they break the realistic approach so she can have a secret identity or they won't even bother?
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-02-2021 at 04:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    It begs the question of why the Inhumans didn't react when Thanos invaded
    Maybe like Antman they were busy the first invasion, and the second they were not called so didn't fully know what was going on, only that half of their population was back.
    This makes me sad since Inhumans were meant to be in phase 3, they could have been there.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Maybe like Antman they were busy the first invasion, and the second they were not called so didn't fully know what was going on, only that half of their population was back.
    This makes me sad since Inhumans were meant to be in phase 3, they could have been there.
    Unfortunately studio politics messed that up

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Have you seen what pro cosplayers can do on a dime these days?
    Yeah, and Kamala would definitely be the sort to hang around in those circles, being a superhero fangirl even before getting her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I wonder what they're gonna do about her secret identity. The MCU never had the ''Clark Kent factor'' in terms of unrealistic secret identities. So far, the only heroes who managed to have a secret identity had to cover their entire faces. So how will Kamala fit in that, when she only has a domino mask? Will they break the realistic approach so she can have a secret identity or they won't even bother?
    Good point. Even Spider-Man has been outed. The MCU simply doesn't seem to DO secret identities.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, and Kamala would definitely be the sort to hang around in those circles, being a superhero fangirl even before getting her powers.

Good point. Even Spider-Man has been outed. The MCU simply doesn't seem to DO secret identities.
    Not something I really miss, tbh