Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    As mentioned minor characters get hit with synergy the hardest. Aesthetic changes come easily. Origin changes seems to take a big order. They haven't undone any of the mutants retconned by Ike even with the big HoxPoX push. I'm not saying it can't happen but it feels unlikely especially with no real benefit to be held. Being Inhuman doesn't make or break Kamala so in that same logic it's unlikely changing her suddenly boost her popularity. Plus they already have games and cartoons with her as Inhuman.
    Of course can happen! Marvel just changer the gender and race of several of the Eternal to make them fit the MCU version and they didn't sweat about it. If they change the orign of Kamala, they will not sweat. The only thing they can't nor dare to change of Kamala would be her religion and he racial background.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Ms Marvel is way more developed than Shuri.

Aside from being Black Panther-what else did she do before that movie. Ms Marvel has over 20 trades that says Inhuman.
    Kamala was always the Muslim Pakistani American Jersey girl. Inhuman was the last thing that defined her as a character which can be easily dismissed IF the MCU forgoes that bit about her profile
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It makes more sense when you remember Feige almost quit because of Perlmutters interference and the Inhumans push was largely because of him.
    That's a lie, and at best a click bait/fanboy rumor. Why would he hate the inhumans more than the eternals. He wanted to do them, but they were taken away from him so he did the Eternals. Him hating his boss and fighting with him doesn't mean he hated a Jack Kirby creation. He could have not done the Eternals and have just skipped to Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2, but he had a Kirby movie in mind the whole time.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 11-27-2021 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Kamala was always the Muslim Pakistani American Jersey girl. Inhuman was the last thing that defined her as a character which can be easily dismissed IF the MCU forgoes that bit about her profile
    She's been in inhuman stories in every cartoon and video game she's been in as the person who introduces the concept and her origin story/how she gets her powers was very inhuman heavy. I'm not saying they aren't going to change it, because if they were able to switch the Eternals from being meta humans to spoilers:
    alien robots
    end of spoilers, I can't see why they wouldn't do the same for Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    That's a lie, and at best a click bait/fanboy rumor. Why would he hate the inhumans more than the eternals. He wanted to do them, but they were taken away from him so he did the Eternals. Him hating his boss and fighting with him doesn't mean he hated a Jack Kirby creation. He could have not done the Eternals and have just skipped to Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2, but he had a Kirby movie in mind the whole time.
    Err... They don't were taken away from him. He dropped them. Remeber? When he took absolute control over MarvelStudios, he pushed back the Inhumans programed movie and then, he, Feige, discarded the movie. That is why the tv serie was green lighted, after the movie was discarded. I don't think he hates the inhumans, but he doesn't seem to show a great interest for them either.

That set aside, only when Ms. Marvel debuts on Disney+ we will add another layer of speculation over this bussiness.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Err... They don't were taken away from him. He dropped them. Remeber? When he took absolute control over MarvelStudios, he pushed back the Inhumans programed movie and then, he, Feige, discarded the movie. That is why the tv serie was green lighted, after the movie was discarded. I don't think he hates the inhumans, but he doesn't seem to show a great interest for them either.

That set aside, only when Ms. Marvel debuts on Disney+ we will add another layer of speculation over this bussiness.
    When they got Spider-Man, they pushed it back to where the Eternals was finally made. Then, when they split the TV division, they took it and made the show. I'm 100% sure the Eternals movie was going to be the Inhumans movie. He didn't hate the inhumans and plan on doing an eternals movie the hold time. It wasn't his master plan. I'm glad they made it, but people are exaggerating when they say he never wanted them just because, and blame a bad boss-employee relationship on Jack Kirby characters.

Niffleheim

Feige did say he'll revisit the Inhumans in the future and I believe it simply because of Disneyplus' need for content.
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-27-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like Kamala is already going to get a new suit for "The Marvels"

The look of this "The Marvels" set is it like the one they had also in the Ms. Marvel filming, that people were guessing/hoping of it maybe would be Attilan? I mean with a Kree being there having a connection to them works.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    The look of this "The Marvels" set is it like the one they had also in the Ms. Marvel filming, that people were guessing/hoping of it maybe would be Attilan? I mean with a Kree being there having a connection to them works.
    WAIT.

There was a set with similar looking architecture spotted in Ms. Marvel? This is too big of a coincidence and would be a strong hint towards Attilan. I don't remember seeing it though, I only saw the set pics with Kamala on a bike, climbing the roof and the suit leak. Where have you seen this?

It's probably something to do with the Kree. Since the Kree and Skrulls are now part of the Captain Marvel franchise.

They *might* backdoor reboot Inhumans through Ms Marvel and Marvels but I think Kree/Skrull connection is more likely. I don't see them muddling things by introducing a third group.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fort Nerd View Post
    WAIT.

There was a set with similar looking architecture spotted in Ms. Marvel? This is too big of a coincidence and would be a strong hint towards Attilan. I don't remember seeing it though, I only saw the set pics with Kamala on a bike, climbing the roof and the suit leak. Where have you seen this?
    Can't find the pictures but it was the Ms. Marvel Thailand, some people were showing images around saying it might be or work as Attilan. It doesn't look like this was show in Thailand so most likely not it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Can't find the pictures but it was the Ms. Marvel Thailand, some people were showing images around saying it might be or work as Attilan.
    I wonder what aspect of Thai architecture screamed as "Attilan" to the creators?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    When they got Spider-Man, they pushed it back to where the Eternals was finally made. Then, when they split the TV division, they took it and made the show. I'm 100% sure the Eternals movie was going to be the Inhumans movie. He didn't hate the inhumans and plan on doing an eternals movie the hold time. It wasn't his master plan. I'm glad they made it, but people are exaggerating when they say he never wanted them just because, and blame a bad boss-employee relationship on Jack Kirby characters.
    "They" who? It was Feige who asked for the full control of Marvel Studios and he convinced Horn and Iger to give it to him. He decided to delay and then remove the Inhumans movie. Five months later, the tv series is announced. A series which damaged a lot the Inhumans profile. Did Perlmutter' team made it out of contempt or because they asumed than Feige will never do an Inhumans movie?

I don't know. Also, I don't think Feige hates the characters, but it was clear than they were part of the conflict between him, Perlmutter and the MCC.

Now, whatever change is made on Kamala, with Feige having absolute control of Marvel, is approved by him. Kamala easly could be a backdoor for the return of the inhumans or could be the confirmation of the pushed down of the characters if the inhuman aspect of her origin is changed. Maybe in the next trailer we could have a better idea about it or just wait until the series. But, as is was hinted until now, it seems like the inhuman identity is less important than her human identity.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If Marvel banned Hawaii for being tied to the Inhumans show there's no fucking way they're using Attilan

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If Marvel banned Hawaii for being tied to the Inhumans show there's no fucking way they're using Attilan
    I think it was more like Hawaii banned Marvel.