Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Can’t wait!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Speaking of that.
    spoilers:
    Eternals Post Credit Scene BREAKDOWN - Spoilers, Ending Explained!
    Dax Jacobson quote-
    Are all the Eternals robots going forward? with and without their memories of feeding a population to the hatching gods?
    Pussy Flaps quote-
    They are like blade runner synthetic beings basically. Not robots or androids like vision

Jamfogerty quote-
    The fact that eternals are "artificial" doesn't mean they are cybernetic, they could be bioengineered or something like that
    De Von quote-
    That's what I think as well. Robots is definitely not what they are
    end of spoilers
    I used "robot" as an umbrella term. I didn't call the Celestials Gundams or Super Mechas. They're like the Tin Man in Wizard of Oz after they granted him the heart. In other words, they aren't living beings like aliens or humans, or their comic book counterparts. Unless they pull a Star Wars: The Last Jedi move and they are something different than what they were told they were in one movie, they're fancy robots in the MCU universe. They haven't changed them so far in the comics, so it's possible they change Kamala in the MCU, Eternals style, and have her be the same in the 616 since it apparently doesn't make a difference in their movies.

Actually, the first use of the word "robot" was in K. Čapek's play ‘Rossum's Universal Robots’ (1920), and his robots were bio-engineered constructs...

So it's totally fine to call the Eternals robots.

Kamala's officially lost her shapeshifting power. Must've overused the healing factor! Can still stretch, but no more pretending to be someone else.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kamala's officially lost her shapeshifting power. Must've overused the healing factor! Can still stretch, but no more pretending to be someone else.
    Admittedly I don't think she's used it at all since the first two arcs of her comic.

Shame because I think Wilson said publicly she wanted a hero using Mystique's powerset for good.

She said she couldn't do it anymore when talking to that inhuman doctor in the chapter when she found out she was inhuman. That's when they speculated her healing was the problem. The thing I'm almost certain Wilson said she could still do it when someone asked her on twitter a few years later.

Astonishing Member

Though I think she used transformation in an Ironman comic.

Yes, in Bendis's Invincible Iron Man run. Kamala impersonated War Machine, IIRC.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Merry Christmas .