Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    Thats her Attilan Rising uniform... it looks like they added another layer of lighting, the original art is a little bit darker
    Attachment 108295
    The Attilan Rising costume/incarnation was a cool design, at least in my opinion.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The hair is supposed to be brown, not grey. Looks like Netmarble's designers screwed up.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The hair is supposed to be brown, not grey. Looks like Netmarble's designers screwed up.
    I think it's the lighting, but otherwise, you're right.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

There's a rumor going around that MCU Kamala will have different powers, specifically that instead of full on stretching Mr Fantastic style it'll look more like an energy construct, like Armor or Green Lantern.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    There's a rumor going around that MCU Kamala will have different powers, specifically that instead of full on stretching Mr Fantastic style it'll look more like an energy construct, like Armor or Green Lantern.
    Why would they do that?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Why would they do that?
    I guess effects, energy looks better in live action to streching. It might be to also make her closer to Captain Marvel. I do wonder where the rumors are coming from.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I guess effects, energy looks better in live action to streching. It might be to also make her closer to Captain Marvel. I do wonder where the rumors are coming from.
    I'm not the biggest on stretching, but I'd rather see that then more generic energy powers.

Admittedly, this may be nothing to get worked up about

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Have you seen Elongated Man on CW's The Flash (seasons 4-6)? He pretty much has the same powers as Kamala, so watching his appearances would give you an idea of what Kamala's will look like. There was also a scene in one of the crossovers in which Atom (who's a cross between Iron Man and Ant-Man) embiggens his hand (even saying the line).
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

I never understood why stretching and shrinking/growing were separate powers anyway

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Have you seen Elongated Man on CW's The Flash (seasons 4-6)? He pretty much has the same powers as Kamala, so watching his appearances would give you an idea of what Kamala's will look like. There was also a scene in one of the crossovers in which Atom (who's a cross between Iron Man and Ant-Man) embiggens his hand (even saying the line).
    I mean I love those shows but those shows effects are not a strong endorsement that they'd look good.

Ultimate Member

She also shrinks and grows right? And can become various shapes. So they can just chose to make her not use the elongation thing that much. Iron Man and Ant-Man have both done versions of this power in the MCU anyway

The leak is said that she has the original powers but also these energy things as well, she'll likely use the Embiggening for the major threats though.

THe main villain not being Newton is kinda lame though, guess they aren't sure if audiences will buy the Mutant Bird at first.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    The leak is said that she has the original powers but also these energy things as well, she'll likely use the Embiggening for the major threats though.

THe main villain not being Newton is kinda lame though, guess they aren't sure if audiences will buy the Mutant Bird at first.
    She doesn't really have any A/B-list villains yet, does she? I heard rumors there would be aliens in the show, but idk if that's reliable

Honestly, though, her power set may be odd to some, but at least she's not a generic flying brick

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    That sounds kind of weird.

I wonder if they'll change her powers in the comics or media for synergy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do. If mutants can have secondary mutations (like when Emma Frost gained her diamond form after originally just being a telepath), surely Inhumans can too?