Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    You could always block her.
    They are back at it calling Bruno and Incel and problematic and toxic today! They think they are gonna convince marvel of this and they’ll kill him off. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    They are back at it calling Bruno and Incel and problematic and toxic today! They think they are gonna convince marvel of this and they’ll kill him off. Odd.
    That's horrible.

But if they do kill him off who knows maybe I'll get my wish and they'll ship Kamala with Miles, at least temporarily, j/k.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Bruno’s on the new tv Show. He’ll be fine in the comics.

Fantastic Member

Kamala Khan and the Ms. Marvel books are by far my favorite stories in recent Marvel history. Very much reminds me of old school Peter Parker and Spiderman.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Bruno’s on the new tv Show. He’ll be fine in the comics.
    What if he dies there, first season?

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionaryFan View Post
    Kamala Khan and the Ms. Marvel books are by far my favorite stories in recent Marvel history. Very much reminds me of old school Peter Parker and Spiderman.
    Yeah, I get that vibe as well. People don't call Kamala Khan the "Peter Parker of the 21st Century" for nothing.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Yeah, I get that vibe as well. People don't call Kamala Khan the "Peter Parker of the 21st Century" for nothing.
    She's essentially Marvel's backup character for Spider-Man in the MCU in the event that the rights slip away from them again.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Someone high profile on Ms. Marvel, eh? Rumours heard by Bishop66, who's a retailer. If it's true, Kamala's probably about to get her first non-Muslim solo writer. I hope whoever gets the job at least does the research.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-have-openings
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Again, I gotta ask, why do you care so much if random people on twitter don't like Bruno? lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Someone high profile on Ms. Marvel, eh? Rumours heard by Bishop66, who's a retailer. If it's true, Kamala's probably about to get her first non-Muslim solo writer. I hope whoever gets the job at least does the research.
    Hope you are right! Wonder who it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Damn, I thought Nadia Shammas would be a shoo in, my guess it's Eve Ewing.

I think Nadia might be She-Hulk's next writer, as she's writing the "Jade Giantess" for Women of Marvel.

WOMEN OF MARVEL #1
    NATASHA ALTERICI, SOPHIE CAMPBELL, NADIA SHAMMAS, ELSA SJUNNESON, ANNE TOOLE & MORE! (W) Eleonora CARLINI, JOANNA ESTEP, SKYLAR PATRIDGE, KEI ZAMA & MORE! (A) • Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    VARIANT COVER BY MARIA WOLF
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY Amanda Conner
    WHO RUN THE WORLD? YOU ALREADY KNOW. CELEBRATE THE WOMEN OF MARVEL WITH AN EXTRAVAGANZA OF EXTRAORDINARY TALENT!
    The future is female! Get in on the ground floor with this amazing assembly of writers and artists from all over entertainment. Comics legend Louise Simonson kicks things off with a must-read introduction! Nadia Shammas punches the glass ceiling with the Jade Giantess! Elsa Sjunneson grits her way to the front line with Captain Peggy Carter! Sophie Campbell goes feral with a bone-grinding Marrow story! Video game-and-comics writer Anne Toole makes her Marvel debut in a blaze of glory! Natasha Alterici of Heathen fame charges sword-first into the Marvel Universe! With astonishing art from new and established artists Kei Zama (Transformers, DEATH'S HEAD), Eleonora Carlini (Power Rangers, Batgirl), Skylar Patridge (Resonant, Relics of Youth), Joanna Estep (Fantastic Four, Fraggle Rock) and more, you're sure to come away powered up and ready to slay – in high heels and boots alike.
    56 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$5.99

It's also clear that Eve Ewing has something new coming up, as she wouldn't be leaving Champions otherwise. Whether that's Kamala's solo or something unconnected, we'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-22-2021 at 05:38 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Damn, I thought Nadia Shammas would be a shoo in, my guess it's Eve Ewing.
    I would guess Eve Ewing too.

If not her then on my list would be Vita Ayala since she has experience writing her in Shuri #7 and Marvel #1001 or Danny Lore since their already writing Champions

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Assuming Eve is still working for Marvel and since she's no longer writing Champions, I can see her being a safe pick to take over Kamala's book.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Assuming Eve is still working for Marvel and since she's no longer writing Champions, I can see her being a safe pick to take over Kamala's book.
    I can't help but feel like we're missing an obvious name, but for the life of me I can't think of one. Any else have any other possible candidates for writing Ms. Marvel?