Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    BANNED

is it just me, or are they gonna restart champions shortly after? I feel like they invested in champs via outlawed, but covid really threw it all out of whack, so they're going for a fresh start

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    is it just me, or are they gonna restart champions shortly after? I feel like they invested in champs via outlawed, but covid really threw it all out of whack, so they're going for a fresh start
    Give it a few months and I think we might see a relaunch.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kamala appears in Captain Marvel #32.
    spoilers:
    Attacked in her own home, four Vox Supreme brainwashed Captain Marvels are trying to make Kamala into one of them. Carol catches them in the act, which is where the issue ends.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I read that one, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Pretty much, and hopefully.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

So there are talks about Hickman's next book after X-men might be Inhumans, if this is true maybe another Secret/Inhuman-Warriors book could happen. Did people here like Ms. Marvel in it, and would read a new one?

Looks like Iman Vellani is a lot like Kamala in real life. She wears Captain Marvel socks, has an Iron Man decal on her laptop, and has been reading Avengers comics. All of which would be very in-character for Kamala!
    Ms. Marvel Star Showcases Her Love for Iron Man In Homemade Fan Film
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Looks like Iman Vellani is a lot like Kamala in real life. She wears Captain Marvel socks, has an Iron Man decal on her laptop, and has been reading Avengers comics. All of which would be very in-character for Kamala!
    That's adorable .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Relevant note: she is specifically reading Avengers: The Kree/Skrull War arc. Maybe she's just a fan and already had the book, but that could be a nice indication of ''homework'' material for her upcoming role in The Marvels. Wouldn't be shocked if Kamala ends up being the Rick Jones to Carol's Captain Marvel.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Has this been posted before? This Limited edition Hasbro Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel: Spider-Man costume figure is part of a bundle for new Marvel Unlimited Plus subscribers.

https://www.marvel.com/unlimited?Dco...arvelUnlimited
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

That video made me totally accept her as the perfect choice to play Kamala. Powers changes aside I am very excited to watch Ms Marvel next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Has this been posted before? This Limited edition Hasbro Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel: Spider-Man costume figure is part of a bundle for new Marvel Unlimited Plus subscribers.

I remember that figure as a homage to the time Kamala and Spider-Man/Peter ended up switching bodies because of the Jackal messing with a device designed to digitally upload and store human memories. Those were a fun three issues.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I remember that figure as a homage to the time Kamala and Spider-Man/Peter ended up switching bodies because of the Jackal messing with a device designed to digitally upload and store human memories.
    I guess as much. Kinda pity they forgot each other's secret identity. But maybe it can be such that when they meet again they'll get some vague hints.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I guess as much. Kinda pity they forgot each other's secret identity. But maybe it can be such that when they meet again they'll get some vague hints.
    Yeah, that was a disappointment for me, too. "Status quo is God," once again.

Static status quo is like handcuffs on story writing

Yeah, the forgetting wasn't necessary. Miles knows Kamala's identity (and bear in mind, not all of the Champions do), so would it really be a big deal if Peter knew it too? It's two heroes who know each other's identities who would both know someone else's.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-07-2021 at 11:48 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

They have had that out for a good while I think since later 2019 and shocked they still have now 2 years later.