Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    The show will be timed to act as a prologue for the film The Marvels which is released in February 2023.
    What's that got to do with what I'm saying? I was saying we can expect the comic to be delayed because the series was. The film is irrelevant.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I assume we can expect a delay to her new comic as well then?

Why the delay to the show though? Filming was completed months ago.
    Not sure what they're gonna do about the comic, but at this point they should just release it anyway, otherwise it's too long to be seating on a book. It's what they did with the Eternals book by Gillen.

As for the show... I'm seeing a lot of people speculating they're gonna try to ''fix'' the show after the negative reaction online, but I honestly don't think that's the reason. The show was way into post-production to have major changes like her entire powerset going from energy CGI to polymorph CGI. Not to mention changes they would have to make to the script too, since her powers might be tied to the story (I'm talking about the bracelet thing). That would just go way over their budget, possibly making this the most expensive thing Marvel has ever produced on D+, and I don't think they wanna take that risk. I believe they might make some minor reshoots here and there as usual, but they're sticking with the overall thing.

A way more likely scenario is that the show is being delayed simply so it would be closer to the release of The Marvels, which was just postponed to 2023. Kamala will be in both productions, so it's to be expected one could tie into another.

Quote Originally Posted by dang0 View Post
    Looks like the show has been delayed again to june-august 2022.

https://screenrant.com/ms-marvel-rel...er-2022-delay/
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    On the CBR news story it says Q4 2022 which is October to December. Which is also what the source tweet says as well.

https://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-star-w...elease-window/
    dang is right, CBR got it wrong. Summer 2022.

https://twitter.com/disneyplus/statu...99340753264640
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah the change of powers makes the tv show a huge hard pass for me. Not gonna watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Seems like she still gets hit by some kind of mist so I wonder how they work her powers in here.

Who are those four people breaking into her school?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Your link got truncated and doesn't work. Here's the full link.

https://twitter.com/MarvelPlusBR/sta...06514342871045
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Seems like she still gets hit by some kind of mist so I wonder how they work her powers in here.

It looks like random energy from the snap mutated her. She's at a Halloween party and it's only happening to her. Maybe she's wearing something and it triggers for some reason.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I want to say Kamran, and maybe Kaboom. If it is this case, then might be getting Inhuman connections. Since it would be not just Kamala with powers, and this would mean bracelet isn't the powers key.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    It looks like random energy from the snap mutated her. She's at a Halloween party and it's only happening to her. Maybe she's wearing something and it triggers for some reason.
    So similar to how Wanda already had probability powers but the mind stone just enhanced it? I could see it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    dang is right, CBR got it wrong. Summer 2022.

https://twitter.com/disneyplus/statu...99340753264640

One of those weird moments where both are actually right, and CBR is also still wrong. It's Disney's fiscal year Q4. Which is actually summer, because these things are kind of arbitrary.

So the only question is how long until Marvel comics changes the powers in the comics.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Oh. I didn't know they were changing her powers. That sucks

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    So the only question is how long until Marvel comics changes the powers in the comics.
    Her new mini has some cube IIRC, maybe cosmic cube or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Oh. I didn't know they were changing her powers. That sucks
    Don't sweat it. She can take big fist lessons from Hal Jordan dude is a master of making energy constructs. war2016-0415a.jpg
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest