Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 336
  1. #316
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah it is. It’s the guy that fills in for CAFU on Iron Man.
    It did look a lot like the art in the Cantwell run.

  2. #317
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Preview of Captain America/Iron Man #1.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/22/ma...ca-iron-man-1/
    As you've said, truly an amazing sight to behold. (XD)


  3. #318
    Ultimate Life Form BlackClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Space Colony ARK
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Preview of Captain America/Iron Man #1.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/22/ma...ca-iron-man-1/
    Is that fifty one from the Rangers? Interesting.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

  4. #319
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Is that fifty one from the Rangers? Interesting.
    Looks like him/it, yes. We also see Vox and Prima Donna from the Action Pack (another Initiative team) there too!

  5. #320
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    As you've said, truly an amazing sight to behold. (XD)

    Indeed . . . and like that, the Marvel Universe felt whole again, for the first time in a while.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  6. #321
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed . . . and like that, the Marvel Universe felt whole again, for the first time in a while.
    I know, right?! Honestly, Bendis sure does get a lot of flak. But this time, he certainly did something nice for a change.


  7. #322
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    John Walker sure has come a long way since those first appearances, huh?
    Indeed. I'd wager putting on the uniform & becoming the symbol of America can certainly change one's perspective.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 10-29-2021 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

  8. #323
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,022

    Default

    Indeed, it does.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  9. #324
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Instead of USoCA...I would have preferred a book that had Steve assembling a bunch of his old partners and related characters

    Cap, Falcon and Bucky of course. U.S. Agent, Battlestar, Free Spirit, Diamondback, Vagabond (really want an update on her), D-Man, Nomad (Rikki), Other Falcon (Joaquin) can come along, Patriot (Eli), Justice (Josiah X) and maybe even Protocide and 50s Cap.

    Lot of people in there with some history that could be about 'defining what America should be'.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 10-29-2021 at 08:18 PM.

  10. #325
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Instead of USoCA...I would have preferred a book that had Steve assembling a bunch of his old partners and related characters

    Cap, Falcon and Bucky of course. U.S. Agent, Battlestar, Free Spirit, Diamondback, Vagabond (really want an update on her), D-Man, Nomad (Rikki), Other Falcon (Joaquin) can come along, Patriot (Eli), Justice (Josiah X) and maybe even Protocide and 50s Cap.

    Lot of people in there with some history that could be about 'defining what America should be'.
    Definitely, great list! But, don't forget...

    Jack Monroe

  11. #326
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Instead of USoCA...I would have preferred a book that had Steve assembling a bunch of his old partners and related characters

    Cap, Falcon and Bucky of course. U.S. Agent, Battlestar, Free Spirit, Diamondback, Vagabond (really want an update on her), D-Man, Nomad (Rikki), Other Falcon (Joaquin) can come along, Patriot (Eli), Justice (Josiah X) and maybe even Protocide and 50s Cap.

    Lot of people in there with some history that could be about 'defining what America should be'.
    No reason they couldn't have done both of those, I'd say. I mean, I liked the book as it was well enough, but having more input and involvement from other preexisting characters who'd also been inspired or influenced by Steve as Captain America could have worked as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  12. #327
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely, great list! But, don't forget...

    Jack Monroe
    Unfortunately poor Jack is dead. Yes it is a comic and he could be brought back...but as of this time he has not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    No reason they couldn't have done both of those, I'd say. I mean, I liked the book as it was well enough, but having more input and involvement from other preexisting characters who'd also been inspired or influenced by Steve as Captain America could have worked as well.
    Like I said before...I have no buy in on all these other CAs who are most likely one offs for this series only. I think my list shows a broad spectrum or real world politics {and brings back some who have had no real presence in years} and seeing them all work together to stop some Nazi infiltration lead by the likes or Warrior Woman, Sin, Crossbones, et al...would have worked better IMHO.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 10-29-2021 at 09:05 PM.

  13. #328
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Unfortunately poor Jack is dead. Yes it is a comic and he could be brought back...but as of this time he has not.
    That's just sad. Truly a waste of such potential (IMHO):


  14. #329
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k7p5v View Post
    that's just sad. Truly a waste of such potential (imho):

    And it was Bucky who killed him!!!!

  15. #330
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    And it was Bucky who killed him!!!!
    Damn. That cuts really deep, bro.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •