Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Am I wrong for hoping that this is Vagabond?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Prisc...ns_(Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Nah that's a cool hook.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

They already have that...but it was only shown in the Infinity: The Hunt series that had all the kid from the super hero schools around the world.
    Oh, cool. It's a real shame Avengers Academy apparently shut down.

I like the look. And yeah, somebody should definitely dust off Vagabond/Priscilla Lyons.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like the look. And yeah, somebody should definitely dust off Vagabond/Priscilla Lyons.
    Agreed, along with her old flame...

Jack Monroe: The Scourge

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed, along with her old flame...

Jack Monroe: The Scourge
    Sadly Jack Monroe needs more than just dusting off--he'd have to be resurrected first. I enjoyed most of what Brubaker did in his CAP run, but killing off Jack the way he did was a sad waste of a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Sadly Jack Monroe needs more than just dusting off--he'd have to be resurrected first. I enjoyed most of what Brubaker did in his CAP run, but killing off Jack the way he did was a sad waste of a good character.
    OMG! That's just sad. All that great potential lost, like dust in the wind!

I have to give credit where due. United States of cap was really really good
    This is the cap i love to see and i love the idea presented here. Very much like when dc had multiple robins. 9/10
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Kinda gives me an American Panther Vibe.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This is the cap i love to see and i love the idea presented here. Very much like when dc had multiple robins. 9/10
    I've written about this multiple times already, so sorry if I'm coming off as annoying or repetitive at this point, but I believe the purpose of United States of Captain America was to reinstate Sam as Captain America again. I don't feel as confident about it now, but that would be something I would do to help synergize with the live-action stuff.

I think Sam deserves it, but if Marvel is really playing with a Robins-Esque idea for Cap, then I would really want Bucky to be Cap again too. Sam as Cap is cool, but man I absolutely adore those Bucky stories. I would love to see him under the Captain America costume again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post
    I think Sam deserves it, but if Marvel is really playing with a Robins-Esque idea for Cap, then I would really want Bucky to be Cap again too. Sam as Cap is cool, but man I absolutely adore those Bucky stories. I would love to see him under the Captain America costume again.

But I'm sure Bucky will dress up as Captain America in this series as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be sure to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Kinda gives me an American Panther Vibe.

Definitely a blast from the past.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    But I'm sure Bucky will dress up as Captain America in this series as well.
    I'm sure too, but I want it to be permanent.

I don't think Marvel will do that, since having three main Captain Americas running around may be too difficult to figure where they all fit. By three mains Caps, I mean Steve, Sam, and Bucky, with the new Caps they're introducing being part of some sort of Caps Corps. But I would personally love it if they did make all Caps permanently again.

I'm sure too, but I want it to be permanent.

I don't think Marvel will do that, since having three main Captain Americas running around may be too difficult to figure where they all fit. By three mains Caps, I mean Steve, Sam, and Bucky, with the new Caps they're introducing being part of some sort of Caps Corps. But I would personally love it if they did make all Caps permanently again.
    A Captain America Corps in 616 continuity would be spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    A Captain America Corps in 616 continuity would be spectacular.
    Exactly where i felt this is going. And if marvel is really looking outwards in the future like space adventures i can imagine captain americas somehow becoming the american version of the captain britain corps. Add that to him wanting to do it together and one of the arguably greatest magicians in all of the MU saying that there is a time soon, cap will need a favor and he won't make a show of it i could see a power upgrade for cap on the way as the multiversal protector of America and leader of the Captain America Corp. It would also put an end to all these taking Cap out the costume. Steve will always be Cap. Just change his look if you need synergy but steve is cap period. Make a corp.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I've written about this multiple times already, so sorry if I'm coming off as annoying or repetitive at this point, but I believe the purpose of United States of Captain America was to reinstate Sam as Captain America again. I don't feel as confident about it now, but that would be something I would do to help synergize with the live-action stuff.

As lucas said, i'm almost positive bucky is next. i'm definitely in for issue 2.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.