Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Just to tell you all:

Pinpoint just make an appearance in the latest issue of " Iron Fist: Heart of the Dragon" .
    What was he doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What was he doing?
    He was helping the good guys babysit a dragon.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone watch the latest Falcon and the Winger Soldier episode?

Did Joaquin do anything of note?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Just to tell you all:

Pinpoint just make an appearance in the latest issue of " Iron Fist: Heart of the Dragon" .
    Already mentioned:
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    Pinpoint (Qureshi Gupta) has a cameo appearance in Iron Fist: Heart of the Dragon #4.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Anyone watch the latest Falcon and the Winger Soldier episode?
    spoilers:
    Considering Sam left his torn-off wings with Joaquin . . .
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

So Lore confirms the Core 5 sans Cho are the focus of the App arc, kinda lame honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    So Lore confirms the Core 5 sans Cho are the focus of the App arc, kinda lame honestly.
    I'm hoping Nadia appears at some point, though. I'm still wondering why Janet wasn't able to bail her out of being sent to that so-called "reeducation camp."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm hoping Nadia appears at some point, though. I'm still wondering why Janet wasn't able to bail her out of being sent to that so-called "reeducation camp."
    Exactly...her adoptive mom is an OG Avenger....she's got a mentor. Not to mention Bobbi.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    They're really getting back to basics with the roster, sans Cho.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Exactly...her adoptive mom is an OG Avenger....she's got a mentor. Not to mention Bobbi.
    Uh-huh. You'd think the Avengers would be raising more of a stink, especially after what Captain America saw of CRADLE's enforcement tactics on civilians in Miles Morales: Spider-Man and the revelation at the end of Eve Ewing's run that Roxxon masterminded a lot of the events that gave rise to "Kamala's Law" to neutralize the next generation of superheroes, many of whom were mentees or proteges of the Avengers at various points.

Uh-huh. You'd think the Avengers would be raising more of a stink, especially after what Captain America saw of CRADLE's enforcement tactics on civilians in Miles Morales: Spider-Man and the revelation at the end of Eve Ewing's run that Roxxon masterminded a lot of the events that gave rise to "Kamala's Law" to neutralize the next generation of superheroes, many of whom were mentees or proteges of the Avengers at various points.
    Yeah, but we can't really have the adult heroes swoop in to save the day, hence they don't do anything and are useless...

The Avengers and G.I.R.L. probably didn't know where it was, else they would've intervened. They probably couldn't do anything until Viv and Amadeus tracked it down, and at that point the Champions did a jailbreak anyway.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, but we can't really have the adult heroes swoop in to save the day, hence they don't do anything and are useless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Avengers and G.I.R.L. probably didn't know where it was, else they would've intervened. They probably couldn't do anything until Viv and Amadeus tracked it down, and at that point the Champions did a jailbreak anyway.
    Fair points.

Good news guys, Snowguard is still in the book. She's shown fighting Roxxon in her own way by leading a protest. Lore is also making use of the solo supporting casts, as NATALIE and Bruno show up.

I feel like it's a solid start to a new run.

So teen heroes are still illegal, but not like fervently hunted down like they were before. Basically they're like Spider-Man now. Although is Riri still a wanted fugitive? She kind of seems like she is, and that's part of why she's resentful.

I think they were inevitably going to have to cut the team down, so I'm not surprised they stuck with the "big names" on the team, but Snowguard popping up implies other members might appear infrequently.

So the new villains were basically just hired help and the Champions jumped the gun. On that front they probably would've been in trouble whether they were illegal or otherwise.

I feel like it really feels like a teen Superhero book with all this focus on apps, social media, and corporation run by plastic people. I get that it's relevant, but on some level it feels like it's trying a little too hard to be hip.

Who is running Roxxon with the Minotaur gone? This public relations girl seems like the main corporate figure, but not sure how to feel about her. And why a giant robot?