Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Attachment 106943

Here you go.

How many times has Rachel been reborn in the 616
    Unfortunately, I cannot read this as it does not enlarge.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Unfortunately, I cannot read this as it does not enlarge.
    If you know what book and issue that's from I may be able to repost it but larger.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    If you know what book and issue that's from I may be able to repost it but larger.
    Thank you.

I believe it may be from the new Claremont Omnibus X-Men 141.5.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

BANNED

Thank you.

Sorry, dude... Book I do not have nor can I find it on-line.

Incredible Member

Thank you.

That's not out yet. It comes out sometime this month, though.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Attachment 106943

Here you go.

How many times has Rachel been reborn in the 616
    So that's an interesting question. Do you mean how many times had she died and been brought back to life as in just her, or how many times had she died and then the timeline changes or reality is snapped back so everyone comes back?

Off the top of my head she's died at least twice on panel where she had been brought back (both times by the Phoenix Force). Excalibur 50 and the Phoenix mini series.

Large group events she's died and brought back include the Matthew Mallory event, the Foursaken, Battle world, and presumably this next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    That's not out yet. It comes out sometime this month, though.
    Yeah, but it must be somewhere for gambitremy to have posted it.

Yeah, but it must be somewhere for gambitremy to have posted it.
    What gambitremy showed isn't from the ominbus (which is a collection of Uncanny X-Men issues yet to be published) but instead from the the unncannyxmen.net character glossary they have on Rachel. Page 4 to be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    What gambitremy showed isn't from the ominbus (which is a collection of Uncanny X-Men issues yet to be published) but instead from the the unncannyxmen.net character glossary they have on Rachel. Page 4 to be specific.
    Oh thanks. I could not read the print on the posted images.

BANNED

Nice catch

Oh thanks. I could not read the print on the posted images.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Nice catch
    I thought it looked familiar lol. It's a good read to scroll through and they are pretty thorough. But Drex had previous posted some of the pages he read via YouTube of the upcoming story that happens shortly before Uncanny X-Men 141 (which will be first published in the omnibus) and it's from there we see that the Phoenix claims Rachel as her own and Claremont strongly hints that Rachel is a product of the Phoenix and Jean.

I thought it looked familiar lol. It's a good read to scroll through and they are pretty thorough. But Drex had previous posted some of the pages he read via YouTube of the upcoming story that happens shortly before Uncanny X-Men 141 (which will be first published in the omnibus) and it's from there we see that the Phoenix claims Rachel as her own and Claremont strongly hints that Rachel is a product of the Phoenix and Jean.
    I think it is supposed to be only like 1 or 2 new pages of info in that new Omnibus right? The rest just a reprint?

I think it is supposed to be only like 1 or 2 new pages of info in that new Omnibus right? The rest just a reprint?
    It's an entire new comic. So it's issue 140, then Claremont's new 140.5, then it launches into DoFP. As Drex put a few pages back the summary that was posted online from an early reader. It happens right before Rachel is sent to the camp and does affect a few details around Rachel, her connection to the Phoenix, new nannites, a 811 version of Bishop, that Kurt is in fact Rachel's godfather, and also shows that Bloody Bess was always intended to be Betsy or form of Betsy. Not entirely game changing from what we heard but it sounds like the link to Rachel being a child of the Phoenix is pushed here versus the hint we have seen before.

It's an entire new comic. So it's issue 140, then Claremont's new 140.5, then it launches into DoFP. As Drex put a few pages back the summary that was posted online from an early reader. It happens right before Rachel is sent to the camp and does affect a few details around Rachel, her connection to the Phoenix, new nannites, a 811 version of Bishop, that Kurt is in fact Rachel's godfather, and also shows that Bloody Bess was always intended to be Betsy or form of Betsy. Not entirely game changing from what we heard but it sounds like the link to Rachel being a child of the Phoenix is pushed here versus the hint we have seen before.
    Oh. Thanks for the details.

BANNED

Strong hints don't necessarily count when it comes to the pages. Here is my counter to your point...