Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Yeah, she's just wearing baggy bloomers.
    Yeah she isn't as thicc out of her new costume.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Magneto attack the X-Men and the Avengers.
    Thank you!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

David Messina shared this panel of Rachel on Twitter, apparently is for Trial of Magneto.

498F8A09-4CBA-45CC-941D-B4C28A49E59C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    David Messina shared this panel of Rachel on Twitter, apparently is for Trial of Magneto.

Oooooo
    I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Oooooo
    I like!
    She looks really beautiful Werneck and Messina are going to co-draw the last issue of ToM, this panel is probably from that final issue.

This must be from The Trial of Magneto 5, that's the only one that David Messina is doing art for.

The psychic mutants that are on the Omega list all had externally triggered power-ups, before coming into their own. Rachels had her time with the elite, but now it seems she isn't even a top tier psychic on Krakoa. She's no longer requested as a telepathic resource and it seems has no additional skills than psychics like Monet. I wonder if she needs an external trigger to get her to the next level. Maybe becoming a cyborg, with a black brain... Are you happy with Rachel's current powerset and skill levels?

I see skrull rachel beard tattoo is making a comeback this year
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

The new emphasis on the chrono-skimming in X-Factor seems to be the differentiator. That's a great boost for her.

The psychic mutants that are on the Omega list all had externally triggered power-ups, before coming into their own. Rachels had her time with the elite, but now it seems she isn't even a top tier psychic on Krakoa. She's no longer requested as a telepathic resource and it seems has no additional skills than psychics like Monet. I wonder if she needs an external trigger to get her to the next level. Maybe becoming a cyborg, with a black brain... Are you happy with Rachel's current powerset and skill levels?

Astonishing Member

I diasgree. Leah has made it a point to highlight Rachel's chronoskiming ability which was largely forgotten about by modern writers. She may not be an Omega but I don't think this new era has diminshed her in comparison to lets say X-Men Gold did.

If anything Betsy and Psylocke were hit with the nerf stick.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Thats some great art. Like Rays hair here a lot.

See below but I think that she has gotten some highlights with her chronoskimming and abilities in X-Factor and Cable, but as a whole she's ignored in the line except to be a connector to Cable. I'm not shocked given how chaotic her representation has been prior, but it's still suboptimal. And I would love to see her be used more in conjunction with others, like when Jean needs tp backup she calls on Rachel (instead of the Cuckoos) or something. But the reality is that as a whole other telepaths have been highlighted over her for years so she isn't as thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    The new emphasis on the chrono-skimming in X-Factor seems to be the differentiator. That's a great boost for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I diasgree. Leah has made it a point to highlight Rachel's chronoskiming ability which was largely forgotten about by modern writers. She may not be an Omega but I don't think this new era has diminshed her in comparison to lets say X-Men Gold did.

If anything Betsy and Psylocke were hit with the nerf stick.
    Yeah, which isn't the worst thing for Psylocke, but for Betsy yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I see skrull rachel beard tattoo is making a comeback this year
    We've seen it before. In fact, I really liked the concept of what Leah and David did which was make her houndmarks only appear when she's using her telepathy or powers vs always on her face.

need Phoenix saved from Jason Aaron he is the one with the power to do what Hope and Scarlet Witch could never hope to do truly destroy the Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    need Phoenix saved from Jason Aaron he is the one with the power to do what Hope and Scarlet Witch could never hope to do truly destroy the Phoenix.
    This man has committed a long list of crimes against the Phoenix, including making the Phoenix... a bullet.

SAVE PHOENIX FROM JASON AARON.
    Last edited by Starchilde; 09-22-2021 at 05:34 PM.