Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 720
  1. #16
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    So what would be the ideal costume then for her, if you've hated all the others?
    I think it’s a combination of the awkward hair and costume lol. I like space Rachel costume with the blue Phoenix fragment the best after red houndstooth outfit.

  2. #17
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,104

    Default

    Rachel dodged a bullet today. spoilers:
    She's not the member of X-Factor that gets mind controlled
    end of spoilers

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Rachel Grey has some great moments in X-Factor #6 today. But Amazing Baby had one of the best. I won't spoil it. Trust me. you'll know it when you see it.
    I'm excited to hear or read. I won't be able to get to my LCS to see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I like her X-Factor outfit, I just wish they would ditch the neck piece which I think is silly. I think her best outfit was when she wore a bomber jacket in space and they stopped drawing her like a sex object, it was later in Reign of Kings that they toned the art down and made her look more polished. I also like the Turkey Coat period, I think she looked badass.
    I agree with that thought on her neck piece. I think depending on the artist it looks better, but still not my fav. I agree that one of my favourite short-lived look was also the bomber jacket and space look. Turkey coat grew on me, but I don't like the way she has been depicted recently without the trench coat (like I REALLY dislike the giant do collar they give her).

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rachel dodged a bullet today. spoilers:
    She's not the member of X-Factor that gets mind controlled
    end of spoilers
    Lordt. I mean I know Leah isn't one to casually do this to either Rachel or Lorna unless the payout will be good given their histories with this trope.

  4. #19

    Default

    Ok, I found my favorite Rachel costume back from Cable vol 1 #95.


    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  5. #20
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Ok, I found my favorite Rachel costume back from Cable vol 1 #95.


    I loved that costume too. To bad it only lasted like what three comics?

  6. #21
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    LOL! Whatever happened to Robert Weinberg? After completing his run on Cable, he simply disappeared.
    For the most part, I enjoyed his creations: Dark Mother (Finality) & the Dark Sisterhood. Always thought they had potential...


  7. #22
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    381

    Default

    he died 2016

  8. #23
    Extraordinary Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,201

    Default

    Thanks.

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Whatever happened to Robert Weinberg? After completing his run on Cable, he simply disappeared.
    For the most part, I enjoyed his creations: Dark Mother (Finality) & the Dark Sisterhood. Always thought they had potential...

    It's a shame that Marvel did a 180 turn on what Weinberg had been doing. They decided to make Cable this super gritty and involve him in geopolitics and more merc which I don't think translated very well. Bob had a nice vision for the relationship for Nate and Rachel and the rug got pulled out from him. And then that made way for Claremont to get Rachel back, but since Psylocke was off the table he made her the enslaved telepath....again.

  10. #25
    Invincible Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    21,129

    Default

    Last edited by juan678; 01-11-2021 at 11:18 AM.

  11. #26
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Rachel looks good here. I like the eye effect too.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Rachel looks good here. I like the eye effect too.
    I love how Cable is dressed like a paramilitary crazy and Rachel is dressed like a normal girl in the city with her turtleneck, capri pants, sensible shoes, and a bomber jacket.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  13. #28
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    3,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Rachel looks good here. I like the eye effect too.
    I like her look, but Noto has made her look too young. She's super young looking but also 5 inches shorter than her brother, which is wild. Is she now 10?

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love how Cable is dressed like a paramilitary crazy and Rachel is dressed like a normal girl in the city with her turtleneck, capri pants, sensible shoes, and a bomber jacket.
    She's in her "human" clothes and trying not to stand out as much.

  14. #29
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I like her look, but Noto has made her look too young. She's super young looking but also 5 inches shorter than her brother, which is wild. Is she now 10?



    She's in her "human" clothes and trying not to stand out as much.
    Yeah, I noticed that. But t I chocked it up to poor artistry not taking into account that in such a small pic, the size difference will exponentially be larger as we move in closer, making Rachel quite a bit shorter. On the other hand, I am not sure what the heights should be. Maybe the artist intends for the difference to be severe?

  15. #30
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that. But t I chocked it up to poor artistry not taking into account that in such a small pic, the size difference will exponentially be larger as we move in closer, making Rachel quite a bit shorter. On the other hand, I am not sure what the heights should be. Maybe the artist intends for the difference to be severe?
    Rachel is 5'7 and Cable should be well over 6 feet (OG was 6'8)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •