Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Finally!! I finally see a Rachel concept art at the gala, thank you! I love the scene of amazing boy and Kitty <3.

I have found this article about the Rachel costume in the gala:
    https://screenrant.com/x-men-outrage...achel-summers/
    Last edited by askani_son; 05-28-2021 at 02:05 AM.

Are Messina's bits actually happening? Or are these just fun pieces he's sharing on social media?

From left to right, I'm seeing Sam, Ben Grimm, Madrox, Synch, Manifold, Rogue, Illyana, Unknown girl with big curly hair, Beast, Rachel, Monet, Frenzy, Doom, Amazing Baby, Kate and Piotr. That is an impressive display!

Interesting that Manifold has his arm around Rogue. Or perhaps he's just gesturing and the positioning of their bodies implies holding.
    Last edited by Fokken; 05-28-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    Finally!! I finally see a Rachel concept art at the gala, thank you! I love the scene of amazing boy and Kitty <3.

I have found this article about the Rachel costume in the gala:
    https://screenrant.com/x-men-outrage...achel-summers/
    Wait, since when has Rachel's past as a hound been a secret or twisted backstory???? Clickbait!!!

Today the HellfireGala begins, I hope to see RachelSummers a lot at this event, can you find Rachel in this image?

E23icliXEAQ4waK.jpg

Today the HellfireGala begins, I hope to see RachelSummers a lot at this event, can you find Rachel in this image?

E23icliXEAQ4waK.jpg
    I can't tell for sure but is she mingling with Selene? I wonder if Rachel will have an on panel chat with Franklin.

E23icliXEAQ4waK.jpg
    She's in front of the back left waterfall. The image is real small so I can't tell if she's talking with anyone.

Extraordinary Member

Wow, she’s walking around with Amazing Baby. Such elegance.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Cool

I can't wait for X-Factor 10. I have it on preorder. Too bad its ending. This looks cool, not sure about Rays costume, though. I guess it depends on its meaning. I liked her spiked short short hair look but this seems a bit..much.

The next costume that I have drawn has been the first one that she wore as a Phoenix, I think it was the costume that you mentioned Phoenixx9, she used it in her time of X-Men, many years ago, I hope you like it!
    I'm going to upload all of them here, I think they are in better quality.
    IMG_0515.jpg

Costumes as combat uniforms, I understand… but this Gala costumes looks more like extravagance. It may be fun for some artists and some readers but I don’t think it goes well with the personality of the characters.

Well, only if you think they have decidedly changed a lot…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

The next costume that I have drawn has been the first one that she wore as a Phoenix, I think it was the costume that you mentioned Phoenixx9, she used it in her time of X-Men, many years ago, I hope you like it!
    IMG_0515.jpg
    I love the first costume Rachel used as phoenix, it reminds me of some of my favorite x-men issues, I think you are very talented, your style is very enjoyable.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

IMG_0515.jpg
    Yes, that is the one! Thank you for making it. I like it a lot. You are very talented!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Costumes as combat uniforms, I understand… but this Gala costumes looks more like extravagance. It may be fun for some artists and some readers but I don’t think it goes well with the personality of the characters.

Well, only if you think they have decidedly changed a lot…
    Who would've thunk that in a universe where characters wear extra ass costumes to save lives that they would also dress up for a state sponsored event?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Who would've thunk that in a universe where characters wear extra ass costumes to save lives that they would also dress up for a state sponsored event?
    The gall and audacity of them!