Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by askani_son View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Trial of Magneto Adds Another Major Mystery to Scarlet Witch’s Death
    Marvel Comics presents an exclusive preview of The Trial of Magneto #1, by Leah Williams and Lucas Werneck.
    Being a private investigator is Rachel's best job yet. Secrets are super hard to hide with her set of mind powers. Not sure if she got a passing grade as an instructor and her time as a paramilitary police officer, rebellion leader/zealot, space pirate/bodyguard and adventurer (whatever that is) are not career highlights on the resume. And even though she didn't do anything genocidal as a phoenix host, what kind of Phoenix work did she do besides saving the omniverse that one time?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Being a private investigator is Rachel's best job yet. Secrets are super hard to hide with her set of mind powers. Not sure if she got a passing grade as an instructor and her time as a paramilitary police officer, rebellion leader/zealot, space pirate/bodyguard and adventurer (whatever that is) are not career highlights on the resume. And even though she didn't do anything genocidal as a phoenix host, what kind of Phoenix work did she do besides saving the omniverse that one time?
    Well the concept of "Phoenix Work" did not exist while Rachel was its host. She was running the show while the Phoenix Force stayed in the background as it was trying to learn its lesson from its stint as Jean Grey. Morrison was the first writer to create the concept of Phoenix Work which was well after Rachel's time.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    So what's this going around that Ray is a racial profiler? Not more like the show profiler? Anyway she could be like a Dana Scully but with mind powers.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    So what's this going around that Ray is a racial profiler? Not more like the show profiler? Anyway she could be like a Dana Scully but with mind powers.
    I haven't watched any of those shows, but I read the wiki and that sounds about right. I guess she's working for the Krakoan government now, which hopefully is different enough from being a hound for the Americans.

Hopefully!

I love the expression on Brian's face: grim determination, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hopefully!

I mean did we need another Brian? I would rather us get a Meggan and a red Phoenix Rachel than another Brian that looks nearly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I mean did we need another Brian? I would rather us get a Meggan and a red Phoenix Rachel than another Brian that looks nearly the same.
    So true. But maybe they will be forthcoming....? I would love to have those two!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hopefully!

I know, right?! But personally, I'll always prefer the OG version!

Meggan is coming. I saw a screen shot of a video where a man is giving a sneek peek of the back of Meggan's head -- her massive blond mane of hair. X-twitter speculates a box set, but it could just as easily be a wave with some kind of build-a-figure I suppose. Very excited either way. I've already got a Brian and Kurt in my collection but I'll gladly shell out the cash to secure dupes if it means I get Meggan, Rachel & Shadowcat!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Meggan is coming. I saw a screen shot of a video where a man is giving a sneek peek of the back of Meggan's head -- her massive blond mane of hair. X-twitter speculates a box set, but it could just as easily be a wave with some kind of build-a-figure I suppose. Very excited either way. I've already got a Brian and Kurt in my collection but I'll gladly shell out the cash to secure dupes if it means I get Meggan, Rachel & Shadowcat!
    YAAAAASSSSSSS GLORIANA!!!!

I have that meh Rachel as Marvel Girl (all variants lol) and Kurt and Brian. I might have Kitty, I don't remember but I would love to get a Shadowcat version and a Phoenix Rachel version. Then my life would be complete once Gloriana arrives

This is great news. Cannot wait.

YAAAAASSSSSSS GLORIANA!!!!

I have that meh Rachel as Marvel Girl (all variants lol) and Kurt and Brian. I might have Kitty, I don't remember but I would love to get a Shadowcat version and a Phoenix Rachel version. Then my life would be complete once Gloriana arrives
    HONESTLY! We better not get cheated out of ALL the girls, in favor of Pete Wisdom or Micromax.

Meggan! Rachel! Shadowcat! = MUSTS

HONESTLY! We better not get cheated out of ALL the girls, in favor of Pete Wisdom or Micromax.

Meggan! Rachel! Shadowcat! = MUSTS
    Truly honest, while the OG 5 (plus Widget and Lockheed) are a must, I would say that Kylun, Cerise, and Micromax would be great secondary waves with Wisdom rounding them out. Feron never needs to be referenced again.

Oh no y'all.

Just saw it on Twitter. Its only a 3 pack.
    Brian, Meggan and Shadowcat. Sorry my babies.