Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Nice! I'm really liking how Messina is drawing Rachel.
    Pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Decent showing for Rachel today and a good moment with her and Jean in the trail of Magneto. Has anyone heard what becomes of X-Factor after the trial. I know the book is cancelled, but anything else?
    There hasn't been any news about a post-Inferno X-Factor relaunch yet.
    The fact that Aurora and Daken have been moved to Marauders suggests to me that there won't be an X-Factor relaunch, at least in the near future.

On the other hand, I think that there is a good chance that Rachel will be a part of Excalibur when it relaunches post-Inferno.
    There have some strong hints about this in that book and Betsy recently asked Rachel to come spend more time with her in the Lighthouse during the Hellfire Gala.

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    There hasn't been any news about a post-Inferno X-Factor relaunch yet.
    The fact that Aurora and Daken have been moved to Marauders suggests to me that there won't be an X-Factor relaunch, at least in the near future.

On the other hand, I think that there is a good chance that Rachel will be a part of Excalibur when it relaunches post-Inferno.
    There have some strong hints about this in that book and Betsy recently asked Rachel to come spend more time with her in the Lighthouse during the Hellfire Gala.
    Sad a about the X-Factor team, but happy to see Rachel in Excalibur again. Rachel's really grabbing up all the prime real estate. A full basement in the Boneyard, the amazing view from the moon. And now the lighthouse.

Decent showing for Rachel today and a good moment with her and Jean in the trail of Magneto. Has anyone heard what becomes of X-Factor after the trial. I know the book is cancelled, but anything else?
    Her and Jean giving Wanda's memories of all the worst **** she did is both really weird and nonsensical, but it's cute that they're having a bunch of moments in this mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Her and Jean giving Wanda's memories of all the worst **** she did is both really weird and nonsensical, but it's cute that they're having a bunch of moments in this mini.
    Is killing me that I have waited so long for them to do something together and my prayers were answered, but is… this XD

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    Sad a about the X-Factor team, but happy to see Rachel in Excalibur again. Rachel's really grabbing up all the prime real estate. A full basement in the Boneyard, the amazing view from the moon. And now the lighthouse.
    I am really gonna miss the X-Factor version. I just don't think they will write her the same way anywhere else. It's been so long that she has been this bad ass. She seemed closer to her old self in looks and attitude in a while. It's the only Krakoa book I really liked with the exception of the X-Men relaunch.

Alternate cover.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 10-21-2021 at 09:46 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I also love these little moments, but wish they made more sense lol. Also what was the image above?
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 10-22-2021 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Also what was the image above?
    If you are talking about the image I posted above its an alternate Excalibur cover by Alan Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    If you are talking about the image I posted above its an alternate Excalibur cover by Alan Davis.
    Ahh I'll have to see if I can find it. The image says it no longer exists lol.

Fantastic Member

Got around to reading Phoenix Song Echo today....... ah man so much disrespect to Rachel. I don't know why I punish myself by even reading anything related to the Phoenix anymore. I don't know what else to say LOL.

Got around to reading Phoenix Song Echo today....... ah man so much disrespect to Rachel. I don't know why I punish myself by even reading anything related to the Phoenix anymore. I don't know what else to say LOL.
    Oh what did the garbage say this time? Lemme guess, it ignored Rachel and solely talked about Jean, Hope, QQ, and the a Phoenix Five?

Oh what did the garbage say this time? Lemme guess, it ignored Rachel and solely talked about Jean, Hope, QQ, and the a Phoenix Five?

Nothing new, Forge told Maya that "phoenix bad", and he showed her these 3 images:

9012.jpg

Then, he tried to lock up Maya in a bunker. He failed. Maya fleed, got angry and said "I'm not Jean Grey. The X-Men know nothing about me" something like that.
    Last edited by Starchilde; 10-24-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Nothing new, Forge told Maya that "phoenix bad", and he showed her these 3 images:

9012.jpg

Then, he tried to lock up Maya in a bunker. He failed. Maya fleed, got angry and said "I'm not Jean Grey. The X-Men know nothing about me" something like that.
    Wait so he showed her what I'm assuming is Dark Phoenix eating a sun, Madelyne Pryor(??), and AvX? God what continual garbage, but also why is Forge being written like Tony Stark? I read a recap where he is trying to unbond Echo and The Phoenix....didn't he just show her the recap of the Phoenix 5 where someone did that can was the cause of all the chaos?

Wait so he showed her what I'm assuming is Dark Phoenix eating a sun, Madelyne Pryor(??), and AvX? God what continual garbage, but also why is Forge being written like Tony Stark? I read a recap where he is trying to unbond Echo and The Phoenix....didn't he just show her the recap of the Phoenix 5 where someone did that can was the cause of all the chaos?
    Yes, Forge was playing the part of Tony, he even took out a big gun that "neutralized" the Phoenix with Psionic Restraints (?) lol but at least it didn't worked unlike AvX

1456.JPG

The Madelyne image also got me like ???? And wasn't that image literally the same from the "What If?" story?

1457.JPG

The artist maybe didn't even know it was from a What If? *sighs*