Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    OMG I didn't notice this until you mentioned it. This is a fabulous find. And might I say, she played a Rachel-esque character....?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    Ohh you're right! I remember her from the remake of "It" and she indeed has a resemblance to Rachel
    She would be absolutely perfect as Rachel. With the MCU exploring the multiverse, you can give her an origin close to the comics.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

^^^No matter what, the Alan Davis version is an all-time favorite (XD)

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I had really hoped Ray would have been brought into Marauders with Kitty...I mean Kate. She fits the model of the title more so than Kwannon, at least to me.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    ^^^No matter what, the Alan Davis version is an all-time favorite (XD)

Yes 111

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I had really hoped Ray would have been brought into Marauders with Kitty...I mean Kate. She fits the model of the title more so than Kwannon, at least to me.
    I would love the idea of Rachel but I am happy to see Kwannon somewhere else. I really could not stand Hellions and dropped it quite a while ago. Psylocke had a bit of a relationship during X.S.E era. I don't know how much of that was Betsy and how much of that was Kwannon. Maybe both. So maybe they can add Ray for some appearances and she can interact with both her and Kitty.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yes 111

I would love the idea of Rachel but I am happy to see Kwannon somewhere else. I really could not stand Hellions and dropped it quite a while ago. Psylocke had a bit of a relationship during X.S.E era. I don't know how much of that was Betsy and how much of that was Kwannon. Maybe both. So maybe they can add Ray for some appearances and she can interact with both her and Kitty.
    I like the idea of her becoming a bit of a roamer from book to book but I don't see her being used that much. I want to see her back at the lighthouse. As Betsy said it misses her and she it I think.

BANNED

Is Rachel (Anne) Grey Summers currently living on Krakoa? If she is (title and issue please) is she living with her family because I don't recall seeing her.
    Last edited by Micabe; 11-07-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Is Rachel (Anne) Grey Summers currently living on Krakoa? If she is (title and issue please) is she living with her family because I don't recall seeing her.
    X-Factor 1-10/Trial of Magneto 1-5

X-Men 1-2/10/Cable 4-7-10-12

Last edited by juan678; 11-07-2021 at 02:59 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Rachel does not have any relationship with Kwannon that we have seen on panel so it doesn't make sense for her to appear in Marauders to be a friend of hers. Kate, sure, but not Kwannon. And in reference to the bolded bit, Kwannon did not exist during Betsy's time during XSE. It was all Betsy. The retcon of her (Kwannon) being in the far reaches of that body does not erase or change that it was Betsy (as she didn't even know Kwannon was there and no psychic could sense her either). Revanche was the only Kwannon we met prior to her being fully resurrected at the end of the Wolverine mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    She has been around since X-Men #1 and has been in Excalibur, X-Factor, Cable, X of Swords, and currently Trial of Magneto. She currently lives in the Boneyard on Krakoa but she does have a room (presumably) in the Summers-Grey habitat on the moon (as noted by juan678)

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Rachel does not have any relationship with Kwannon that we have seen on panel so it doesn't make sense for her to appear in Marauders to be a friend of hers. Kate, sure, but not Kwannon. And in reference to the bolded bit, Kwannon did not exist during Betsy's time during XSE. It was all Betsy. The retcon of her (Kwannon) being in the far reaches of that body does not erase or change that it was Betsy (as she didn't even know Kwannon was there and no psychic could sense her either). Revanche was the only Kwannon we met prior to her being fully resurrected at the end of the Wolverine mini.

She has been around since X-Men #1 and has been in Excalibur, X-Factor, Cable, X of Swords, and currently Trial of Magneto. She currently lives in the Boneyard on Krakoa but she does have a room (presumably) in the Summers-Grey habitat on the moon (as noted by juan678)
    I dont imagine she spends much time there anymore since Jean, Scott and Kid Cable no longer live there. Or maybe she likes the nefound privacy....

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont imagine she spends much time there anymore since Jean, Scott and Kid Cable no longer live there. Or maybe she likes the nefound privacy....
    Or maybe she hangs with Logan as he's really the only one up there lol

Sigh... I guess nothing lasts. What to do when there's no more Rachel in comics to buy. I guess we'll always have Davis' Excalibur

Rachel was at her best when she was in Excalibur. The Claremont/Davis iteration of her is my absolute favorite. Body was SNATCHED and you felt the pure power of The Phoenix Force.
    Mutant and Proud!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    X-Factor 1-10/Trial of Magneto 1-5

X-Men 1-2/10/Cable 4-7-10-12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Rachel was at her best when she was in Excalibur. The Claremont/Davis iteration of her is my absolute favorite. Body was SNATCHED and you felt the pure power of The Phoenix Force.
    Rachel shined in Excalibur. She was the Jean Grey Claremont couldn’t use, he gave her a prominent role.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe