Astonishing Member

Default MCU Doctor Strange vs Mystic Force Rangers

1. (preferably)one on one battles(cape of levitation are optional and no zords allowed, unless in response of stomp)
    2. they sit and talk

In any scenarios, Doctor Strange can only use his Eye of Agamotto in response of stomp
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

No zords? Strange can pull a win over anyone of them but I think as a team they can take him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    No zords? Strange can pull a win over anyone of them but I think as a team they can take him.
    if Strange loses, he can use Eye Of Agamotto, but that's it(only when Doctor Strange got stomped)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 01-29-2021 at 05:44 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm not familiar with this generation of the Rangers, but can any of them escape being dumped into the mirror dimension, or maneuvered into a Sling Ring portal that dumps them onto a distance corner of the galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm not familiar with this generation of the Rangers, but can any of them escape being dumped into the mirror dimension, or maneuvered into a Sling Ring portal that dumps them onto a distance corner of the galaxy?
    Not from what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I don't remember but if it's the whole team strange IST going to BFR all tham before he gets hit.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't remember but if it's the whole team strange IST going to BFR all tham before he gets hit.
    The Mirror Dimension trick AOEs everyone in his general vicinity, at which point his biggest issue is dodging long enough to Sling Ring himself out, which he could do really quickly by Endgame.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 01-30-2021 at 08:06 PM.

IIRC, Solaris Knight could call in his train from anywhere, I think, and that could take them back from dimensions. They also had a magic horse once or twice out of nowhere that could do it as well. Been awhile since I watched Mystic Force though.

So here's some Mystic Force fight scenes.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.