Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wonder Woman and Superman have fought multiple times and Dc has had it be draw generally. So to say Wonder Woman can't fight Clark is wrong if we go by the fact Dc has gone on multiple times with it being a draw most of the time. Diana also has magic on her side.She can with stand Superman's punches and she has multiple times. Superman has sensitive hearing and Diana can easily deal with that. Her tiara can cut him and Her lasso makes no one can escape.

Death Metal at least that Wonder Woman has beaten Clark. JL went to Amazon. Superman couldn't life Tartarus barrier but Diana could. It could be because it's magic. But the point is Diana is a symbol of almost all the JL main members. Which is important. The fact is Dc will never let Superman or Wonder Woman ever fully win. Just neither or at times. But like I said Diana fought Superman in Pre Crisis ended in a Draw. Most of their fights in a draw. Because Diana is suppose to be the second most powerful person in Dc next to Clark. She is suppose to be around his level.

Has for Starfire. I get it. I mean Superman has been drain of Solar energy before but the fact remainds how quick she is and how far. All I know is depends on the version she gets stronger by how much solor enegry she takes in. She can also blast her Starbolts to take his energy which can take long ranges. Even with the eye lasers that would help her too. But it's all how quick she is. Which is hard to say due to the fact We don't know how fast she is But what's clear is she can get stronger with how much she takes in more and more. in versions

Also Much like Clark she can release all the Solar Energy in her body. I'm guess she can control how that energy that it can absorb energy all around her including Clark's
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-22-2021 at 06:50 PM.