Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Starfire vs Superman

Well both of their people absorb solar radiation. However, Starfire can take Solar radiation from others which caused her to weaken a few kpytonians. She also has fighting combat skills. However, there is also the issue of speed. Not sure how fast she can go. She also has her starblots. She is durability and a healing factor

Superman gets stronger and stronger from the sun. Can move the earth and turn back time. Can run faster than a speeding bullet. Has a healing factor/

I mean really the only thing I somewhat think what gives Starfire a upper hand is the fact she can still his Solar radiation.

The problem here is speed. Superman is much faster and blitzed Starfire into the ground. It might be more interesting if it was speed equalized.

Mighty Member

Starfire is just not fast and tough enough, even though her powers could be devastating for Superman, and he is almost always much faster than a speeding bullets.

I mean the issue would also be how close does she have to be Clark to steal his solar energy. She does get tougher and stronger while using the sun and others. I wonder if it was Speed level how crazy would that be?While not the speed her reflexes could be faster. Her naturally fighting skills has helped her many times with stronger poppets. She was able to fight Wonder Woman for a bit. So I think it's all about the first round. If she can get enough to weaken him

She also has some of Raven's magic at least in the original version
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-02-2021 at 10:37 PM.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I'm really skeptical that Clark can't just knock Stature out with a finger flick, but I've admittedly not read much of her recent stuff. In amy fight where he takes her remotely seriously she's not going to have time to meaningfully drain him.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I'm really skeptical that Clark can't just knock Stature out with a finger flick, but I've admittedly not read much of her recent stuff. In amy fight where he takes her remotely seriously she's not going to have time to meaningfully drain him.
    That’s nice, but we’re talking about Starfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That’s nice, but we’re talking about Starfire.
    I'm more concerned with who Amy is and why is she fighting
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I think that Suture can totally take him.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I'm more concerned with who Amy is and why is she fighting
    Sonic's GF Right? She's got comedy-mallet powers, so she can be a force to be reckoned with.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I also agree that Supes can take out Stature
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Well both of their people absorb solar radiation. However, Starfire can take Solar radiation from others which caused her to weaken a few kpytonians. She also has fighting combat skills. However, there is also the issue of speed. Not sure how fast she can go. She also has her starblots. She is durability and a healing factor

Superman gets stronger and stronger from the sun. Can move the earth and turn back time. Can run faster than a speeding bullet. Has a healing factor/

I mean really the only thing I somewhat think what gives Starfire a upper hand is the fact she can still his Solar radiation.
    When did Starfire gain the ability to absorb solar radiation from others and when did she use it against Kryptonians?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Here is when she used it Superman Vol 1 #683 (Feb 2009)

She does have fighting skills and a good strategist and tactician. So I think that helps her

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

The question that must be first answered is 'what sort of speed feats does Starfire have?'

If she's not close to Clark, she gets crushed before she can use skill, strategy, and tactics. It's as simple as that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

She can fast to different galaxies in minutes. Also her Starbolts that she can hit Clark with can drain energy also. So she doesn't always need to be close to her opponent. She can even be close or just hit them with her bolts. Clark might have raw speed but Combat speed is also just has important. Clark still has to think a lot more than Diana or Kory.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 01-14-2021 at 02:11 PM.