Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Regardless of speed, could he not just thunderclap her to death or something? Why would he need to get close to her, even assuming she could drain him quickly enough for it to matter?

Post Crisis was 30+ years ago. :P
    You don't have to put it like that

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Psst... Marvel’s Mutant Massacre, New Universe (and Strikeforce Morituri... greatly missed, but largely insignificant), and DC’s Dark Knight Returns, Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow and Watchmen are 35 years old this year.

X-Force, Carnage, Darkhawk and the Infinity Gauntlet are 30 years old.

And Superman’s wedding to Lois, as well as the whole Onslaught thing are 25 years old.

Dude, we’re old. Really, really old.
    For some reason, Onslaught just seems like something that happened a while back.

When you mentioned that its 25 years old, I start to wonder where it all went. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    For some reason, Onslaught just seems like something that happened a while back.

When you mentioned that its 25 years old, I start to wonder where it all went. All of it.
    To me the Onslaught saga felt like ages ago (I was in my freshman or sophomore year in high school).

The only thing that would give Kori an advance is her starbolts can go long range and she has shown to control their blast range. So in reality she doesn't need to be need him. Since she can use her starbolts to drain but that's if she can even give a super attack on him. Kori doesn't have a big ranking in feats. So this really go about special attack both do have special hearing. I mean the only comparable strength would be Donna. And Donna isn't on the level of Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman and Superman are the two strongest Dc people. This is why Dc often has the two end in a draw.