Kurse
    Thanos w/ only Reality Stone
    Loki w/ his scepter and the Tesseract

1. Team-on-Team fight
    2. One-on-one fights:
    Ares vs Hela
    Steppenwolf vs Abomination
    Zod vs Kurse
    Maxwell Lord w/ wishing powers (and let's say 20 people in a completely impervious bubble nearby him making wishes) vs Thanos w/ Reality Stone
    Enchantress vs Loki

No BFR.

Which side wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Seems stompy for Marvel.

Max's powers could do something, but they need time, and he's a regular fragile dude until they do.

Hela just goes all "tens of thousands of one-shot-asgardian" blades and Max and (maybe) Enchantress and Steppenwolf and likely Ares are dead. She's quicker than Thor, thus quicker than everyone on DC except Zod.

Now, Thanos has Reality, plus the ability to just pluck 2 other stones from Loki. :-) Enchantress has no feats for hurting anyone with the durability of anyone on the Marvel side. Teleportation is nice, but she simply lacks hurt 'em power.

Zod... is complicated. Given his own feats, he's screwed here. If he somehow gets Clark's later feats, he's a beast.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Thanos stomps by himself, a single reality stone is a game breaker for the MCU side's advantage. The only hope is Max, and he's slower to use his powers, all Thanos needs to do is snap his fingers and Max becomes a stack of Legos then he can kill off the rest at his leisure.

Mighty Member

Either the DCEU Team stops Thanos and protects Maxwel Lord, and Maxwell Lord kind of solos, or Thanos kind of solos. With such reality warping powers into play, becose the others just pawns. The DCEU's biggest advantages are the speed of Zod and Ares, and the biggest advantage of the MCU is that Thanos is the less endangered reality warper, i lean strongly towards the MCU team because of the more direct reality warping ability.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 01-02-2021 at 06:59 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Seems stompy for Marvel.

Max's powers could do something, but they need time, and he's a regular fragile dude until they do.

Hela just goes all "tens of thousands of one-shot-asgardian" blades and Max and (maybe) Enchantress and Steppenwolf and likely Ares are dead. She's quicker than Thor, thus quicker than everyone on DC except Zod.

Now, Thanos has Reality, plus the ability to just pluck 2 other stones from Loki. :-) Enchantress has no feats for hurting anyone with the durability of anyone on the Marvel side. Teleportation is nice, but she simply lacks hurt 'em power.

Zod... is complicated. Given his own feats, he's screwed here. If he somehow gets Clark's later feats, he's a beast.
    Hela is just quicker than Ares, if we don't scale him to Wonder Woman at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Thanos stomps by himself, a single reality stone is a game breaker for the MCU side's advantage. The only hope is Max, and he's slower to use his powers, all Thanos needs to do is snap his fingers and Max becomes a stack of Legos then he can kill off the rest at his leisure.
    If we scale Zod's speed to Superman, he can just snatch the gauntlet/gems off of Thanos. However, I don't think we should as Superman only showed extreme superspeed after he was revived with the Mother Box.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    If we scale Zod's speed to Superman, he can just snatch the gauntlet/gems off of Thanos. However, I don't think we should as Superman only showed extreme superspeed after he was revived with the Mother Box.
    Wouldn't the faster option for Zod (since he starts the fight on the DC side practically next to Max Lord), to simply reach out to Max to touch him and make a wish?

I agree with this entirely. I was just mentioning that DCEU Kryptonians are a bit complicated.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quick draw with reality warping except Thanos seems to be the faster option.

1v1 fights are much more interesting. Curious what people are thinking about those.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Wouldn't the faster option for Zod (since he starts the fight on the DC side practically next to Max Lord), to simply reach out to Max to touch him and make a wish?
    Max has to actually grant the wish, which means hearing it with his words, deciding on the monkey's paw he's going to take from the wisher, and granting it consciously. There is no way that happens before Hela impales him or Thanos turns him to cheetohs.

Yea I think Queen Shiskabob is being overlooked here. She kinda prevents them from reliably protecting Max at all.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah, there is no way that a wish could be asked, granted and used before Thanos or Hela think.

Yeah but those 1v1's tho! :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Yeah but those 1v1's tho! :P
    Fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    2. One-on-one fights:
    Ares vs Hela
    Steppenwolf vs Abomination
    Zod vs Kurse
    Maxwell Lord w/ wishing powers (and let's say 20 people in a completely impervious bubble nearby him making wishes) vs Thanos w/ Reality Stone
    Enchantress vs Loki

No BFR.

Which side wins?
    1. Ares vs Hela would be pretty cool with Hela using her thrown blades and Ares using his TK and illusion powers. I'd say 50/50
    2. Steppenwolf has the speed, weapon and range advantage so he wins the najority.
    3. I'd say Kurse but it would take awhile as DCEU Krptonians are pretty durable.
    4. Thanos easily for the reasons already stated
    5. Can't comment because I barely remember Enchantress

Fine.

1. Ares vs Hela would be pretty cool with Hela using her thrown blades and Ares using his TK and illusion powers. I'd say 50/50
    2. Steppenwolf has the speed, weapon and range advantage so he wins the najority.
    3. I'd say Kurse but it would take awhile as DCEU Krptonians are pretty durable.
    4. Thanos easily for the reasons already stated
    5. Can't comment because I barely remember Enchantress
    I'm sitting at work on break. Yall are my entertainment right now. =)
    - big_adventure