Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

To me unless she's an as yet unnamed member of a new team or joining an already full roster of one of the other books at best she'll be a background character after this, so I'm not expecting her to be headlining any book anytime soon, sadly...

I don't think that any one expects her to headline a comic, Logan. I'm thinking that she would be more like the member of a team.

Ultimate Member

But again the question becomes which team as most of them are seemingly already full, and imho she deserves better than being, oh yeah and her too type of character...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    I don't think that any one expects her to headline a comic, Logan. I'm thinking that she would be more like the member of a team.
    I would like that. But what skills can bring to the team for their mission?

Then again, the same could be said about Aurora.

Ultimate Member

I think that what skills would depend on which team she joined for starters...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that what skills would depend on which team she joined for starters...
    I assumed we were talking about X-Factor

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I would like that. But what skills can bring to the team for their mission?

Then again, the same could be said about Aurora.
    Well, Terry would fit in with X-Factor, seeing as she was a detective in X-Factor investigations. Her time as Morrigan would give her some experience with magic and the supernatural, so maybe she would work in Excalibur.
    Plus she has years worth of combat experience, so she could actually fit in anywhere, really.

Like I said, I just think that Terry will end up somewhere after her current storyline. Obviously Nothing is guaranteed. It's always possible that my friend Logan will be right. I just think that he is wrong. So take that Logan.

EDIT: I meant to include Excalibur in this post.
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-26-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Ultimate Member

Well mutant magic is supposed to be what Excalibur is about, but that probably wouldn't be a good outcome for Terry imho, okay Thievery, not sure where to take it...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well mutant magic is supposed to be what Excalibur is about, but that probably wouldn't be a good outcome for Terry imho, okay Thievery, not sure where to take it...
    Sorry, Logan. I meant to suggest Excalibur as a landing spot for Siryn because of her connection to magic and Otherworld due to her time as the Morrigan. I accidentally left the suggestion of Excalibur out, I meant to state that her detective background came from X-Factor investigations, not Excalibur.
    Sorry for confusion.

Ultimate Member

Yeah I wasn't sure about that, though there's plenty of people that hate Excalibur, and so far out of the teams available I'm not sure that there's a landing place for Terry where she wouldn't get buried behind the other characters...

Well, I guess that we can obviously assume that it is the Morrigan in possession of Terry according to X-Factor issue # 7, and Terry likely has nothing to do with Morrigan's actions.

Really found the Morrigan's actions to be kind of terrifying in issue # 7, the way that she would abuse her victims before killing them.

It was nice to receive that page explained how the Morrigan worked in the Marvel Universe. It left no ambiguity as to how the character worked.

My only problem with this issue was that I don't see a way for Terry to rid herself of the Morrigan's control. There really doesn't seem to be a way for her to rid herself of the Morrigan as described in how the Morrigan worked according to the Morrigan page. I really don't want Terry to be Morrigan after this story is over.
    Last edited by Thievery; 02-03-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Ultimate Member

Perhaps if the X-men can capture the Morrigan and give it/her only one way out then it would leave Terry and take the chance and then get caught or just introduce some new mutant that then goes of into limbo and is then forgotten, thus freeing Terry from the Morrigan forever...

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm really curious as to what the Morrigan's endgame is. Also hoping Leah fills in what happened before we saw Terry again in House of X. Did they revive Terry with the Morrigan version still out there, and the body being brought back is under Morrigan's control? It's a good mystery.

I'm happy that they brought in Banshee, and Madrox. It was nice seeing some of her closet relationships being touched on. Also, love that she's in a band with Dazzler! <3

It has been an interesting storyline regarding Siryn's possession by the death goddess Morrigan in X-Factor. Because Siryn has been acting weird, I like how the team were interrogating Siryn's family and friends (showing her dad Banshee, Dazzler, Madrox, and even Havok with Feral near him) but was very disappointed that 2 other characters with emotional ties to Siryn wasn't shown in this issue: her uncle Black Tom Cassidy and best friend/possible love interest Warpath James Proudstar from X-Force. I agree with LoganAlpha30X33 that Siryn and Warpath had a great friendship and could have a romantic relationship with their unresolved feelings for each other that they never got to express more. As long as the Morrigan is in Siryn's body by possession, the X-Factor team will need help from Siryn's family and friends in trying to exorcise the Morrigan. I hope Warpath and Black Tom Cassidy can be there to help Siryn.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmatrixmikey View Post
    I agree with LoganAlpha30X33 that Siryn and Warpath had a great friendship and could have a romantic relationship with their unresolved feelings for each other that they never got to express more.
    Don't encourage him.