Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Too late...

Anyway yeah found it odd that they talked to Alex, don't remember them being close, but didn't talk to Black Tom or Warpath...hoping that Terry is soon free of the Morrigan and that it's gone for good...last thing that she needs is an ongoing possession storyline that she never gets free of...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I'm really curious as to what the Morrigan's endgame is. Also hoping Leah fills in what happened before we saw Terry again in House of X. Did they revive Terry with the Morrigan version still out there, and the body being brought back is under Morrigan's control? It's a good mystery.

I'm happy that they brought in Banshee, and Madrox. It was nice seeing some of her closet relationships being touched on. Also, love that she's in a band with Dazzler! <3

Makes me happy their stint in Wolverine First Class is canon now

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Perhaps if the X-men can capture the Morrigan and give it/her only one way out then it would leave Terry and take the chance and then get caught or just introduce some new mutant that then goes of into limbo and is then forgotten, thus freeing Terry from the Morrigan forever...
    You would think that that is the way that the story was going to go, that a new woman who would take Terry's spot as Morrigan would have been introduced already. Now it will come out of left field if a new woman is introduced to become the Morrigan's new host.
    Unless it is a a member of X-Factor, I guess. And I don't think that I would like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Don't encourage him.
    Right.

I'm kinda bumed out and dissapointed they didn't interrogate Rahne or her actual canon best friend Monet. Given how black Tom lied and manipulated Terry for all of her childhood, I doubt they have much a relationship so it makes sense they didn't bother with him.

Ultimate Member

M wasn't even her friend until PAD's X-Factor and M just stated one day that they were best friends now, as for Terry's replacement it could be anyone, and it doesn't have to be a named character either, that way it would be easy for her then to be shunted off into limbo after...

M wasn't even her friend until PAD's X-Factor and M just stated one day that they were best friends now, as for Terry's replacement it could be anyone, and it doesn't have to be a named character either, that way it would be easy for her then to be shunted off into limbo after...
    Well yes that's how new friendship and relationship starts, you meet new people along the way and form a bond with them. Just because they weren't friend before x-corps/x-factor it doesn't lessen their friendship or make it less important or does it mean that their friendship is suddenly less important just because they don't know each other from the womb. The fact of the matter is that it's canon that Terry and Monet are best friends plus there's ample evidence to support to support it, just because for some reason you don't like it doesn't make it any less established.

Well, given the May X-Men solicitations, it looks as if there is a chance that the Morrigan may be destroyed. That would make me happy if we get the regular version of Siryn back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Well, given the May X-Men solicitations, it looks as if there is a chance that the Morrigan may be destroyed. That would make me happy if we get the regular version of Siryn back.
    Have her sing with Dazzler and Lila Cheney.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Have her sing with Dazzler and Lila Cheney.
    Yas! I am here for this 100%

Ultimate Member

I'd rather that Terry not get shunted off into limbo afterwards and do something more worthwhile than being a backup singer...

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Makes me happy their stint in Wolverine First Class is canon now

Can Siryn actually sing though or is she only there to amp up Dazzler's visuals? Also, she is literally the loudest woman in the X-world. Why would she need a mic?

Extraordinary Member

I'd rather that Terry not get shunted off into limbo afterwards and do something more worthwhile than being a backup singer...
    She can be both

If Dazzler, Lila Cheney, and Siryn were to form a band, what do think that they would call themselves?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    If Dazzler, Lila Cheney, and Siryn were to form a band, what do think that they would call themselves?
    Uncanny X-pression

Good name.