Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

It's a nice piece of artwork. I feel like I have seen it somewhere before.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to the Morrigan story finally wrapping up in X-Factor. I hope that the story leaves her with a status quo that will make other writers want to use her again.

Well, the Morrigan story dragged out longer than I preferred in the X-Factor series. But now that story seems to be resolved I'm okay with how it ended. Terry is no longer the Morrigan. But it also seemed to be setting up thr idea that Siryn may be somehow negatively effected by being close to a goddess when Morrigan died. That could be interesting. It leaves Terry with some sort of fallout from the Morrigan, possibly some future stories, and without Terry stuck as Morrigan. Hopefully this leaves her in a spot to be used later on down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post

Besides that, I'm looking forward to the Morrigan story finally wrapping up in X-Factor. I hope that the story leaves her with a status quo that will make other writers want to use her again.
    I immediately thought of this when I saw it

Ultimate Member

Hopefully that's the case, though sadly I'm expecting her to be left on the sidelines for the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I immediately thought of this when I saw it

You think that piece of art looks cartoony like the recent X-Factor comic. I didn't think that the cartoony art did the comics any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Hopefully that's the case, though sadly I'm expecting her to be left on the sidelines for the near future...
    We can always count on you to be this forum's eternal pessimist.
    You may be right, but lets see what happens first.

Ultimate Member

It's more of a realistic approach than pessimistic view imho, especially given how most of the rest of the teams are already full so there's not really any place to put Terry right now outside of showing up as a guest star...

You think that piece of art looks cartoony like the recent X-Factor comic. I didn't think that the cartoony art did the comics any favors.

No? Gomez doing that one tie-in issue of XOS was the best art for that series. It was much better than the regular