Astonishing Member

Default Starship Troopers vs Warhammer 40k

1. Movie!Mobile Infantry vs Astra Militarum
    2. Book!Mobile Infantry vs Adeptus Astartes
    3. Bugs vs Tyranids

who take this?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

1. The one with numbers measured in the hundreds of billions(that's a lowball estimate by the way, the 13th black crusade had casualties estimated in the trillions)
    2. the genetically modified power armored super soldiers that likewise enjoy a laughable numerical advantage
    3. the one with numbers that genuinely worries the former two
    Last edited by Hiromi; 01-02-2021 at 07:01 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

1: movie M.1. were just dudes in light armor with weapons that aren't that much more advanced than modern day weapons. guardsmen used friggin laspistols and various variants of it and, as hiromi mentioned already, have numbers that count in the billions. they could win via sheer attrition.

2: as i understand it, book M.I. do have power armor themselves, (i think they were the first 'space marines' to have power armor in fiction) but from what i know about it, it's nothing compared to armor astartes wear. not to mention, the men in them are utter beasts themselves.

3: if we include the CGI cartoon, the bugs do have a wide variety of different types of them depending on the planet. even some that could probably eat worlds, depending on who you ask. but the bugs can and have been fought using M.I. weaponery, which i formally mentioned isn't that much more advanced than modern day fire arms. the nids? they tend to fuck up space marines something bad. hell, they damn near wiped out macrage, the home world of one of the best legions of the astartes.

BANNED

The WHverse in all of them. Its basically a galaxy designed to breed, and maintain, conflict. Am thinking it wouldn't take much by way of named Chapters to overrun Fed Earth itself.

In a lot of ways I'm starting to suspect that the WHverse is actually created by Tokimi, to try and produce another Tenchi(or better...) through a "Gu" ritual like in Kengan.