Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    That was nice. I always did think that MJ would keep her name after marriage and Peter wouldn't be that insistent on it, but it was cool to have that in any case.

Into the Spider-Verse is the only adaptation of Spider-Man that pays tribute to the history of the character and all the different changes in its history. It had something for everyone.

And thank goodness we don't have to settle for the Fox botch of the marriage.
    Indeed. I liked that the 90s animated series actually touched on the marriage, but "taking it back" by revealing that the Mary Jane Peter married was a clone all along and then having her evaporate in front of him . . . yeah, that was a bitter aftertaste. Kind of reminded me of one of the 101 ideas for ending the Clone Saga that involved retconning the marriage with Peter turning out to be in some kind of VR-based simulation created by Mysterio, with the Mary Jane he married being a VR simulacrum all along.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Considering MJ's relatively minor role in the grand scheme of ItSV, I think it's fine.
    I wish we had gotten more of her in that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agreed. I'd have loved to see her join Aunt May in mentoring Miles.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. I liked that the 90s animated series actually touched on the marriage, but "taking it back" by revealing that the Mary Jane Peter married was a clone all along and then having her evaporate in front of him . . . yeah, that was a bitter aftertaste. Kind of reminded me of one of the 101 ideas for ending the Clone Saga that involved retconning the marriage with Peter turning out to be in some kind of VR-based simulation created by Mysterio, with the Mary Jane he married being a VR simulacrum all along.
    That actually made me laugh out loud...They need to use this idea for some of the less favorable Spidey stories, that is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    That actually made me laugh out loud...They need to use this idea for some of the less favorable Spidey stories, that is hilarious.
    I'm glad I could make you laugh with that. No sarcasm intended.

They went to the trouble of casting Zoe Kravitz. Makes me wonder if she'll play other MJs in future movies. Is she going to play Peter B.'s MJ? Spider-Gwen's MJ? Spinneret?

They went to the trouble of casting Zoe Kravitz. Makes me wonder if she'll play other MJs in future movies. Is she going to play Peter B.'s MJ? Spider-Gwen's MJ? Spinneret?
    I mean, the two MJ's in the movie look exactly the same, so I could see her playing Peter B's.

I wonder if we will see EmJay in the sequel.

I mean, the two MJ's in the movie look exactly the same, so I could see her playing Peter B's.

I wonder if we will see EmJay in the sequel.
    They did cast someone else to play the Peter from Miles' world so it's definitely up in the air as to whether or not Kravitz will play the MJ from Peter B.'s world.

I definitely think EmJay will show up in one of these movies. Either Spider-Verse 2 or the Spider-Women spin-off they mentioned they wanted to do.

They did cast someone else to play the Peter from Miles' world so it's definitely up in the air as to whether or not Kravitz will play the MJ from Peter B.'s world.

I definitely think EmJay will show up in one of these movies. Either Spider-Verse 2 or the Spider-Women spin-off they mentioned they wanted to do.
    That would be interesting to see, and speaking of Spider-Gwen's Em Jay, I'm still hoping we get some resolution to how things left off with her (and Gwen) at the end of King in Black: Gwenom vs. Carnage.

Extraordinary Member

That would be interesting to see, and speaking of Spider-Gwen's Em Jay, I'm still hoping we get some resolution to how things left off with her (and Gwen) at the end of King in Black: Gwenom vs. Carnage.
    Yeah.It was the same thing with normie right?Some of the symbiote was still left.Maybe they go the Ultimate Spider-man TV show route and make her Spider-woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah.It was the same thing with normie right?Some of the symbiote was still left.Maybe they go the Ultimate Spider-man TV show route and make her Spider-woman.
    Or she could even call herself Scarlet Spider, like she cosplayed in the Halloween issue from the original solo series (issue 13, to be precise).

Extraordinary Member

Or she could even call herself Scarlet Spider, like she cosplayed in the Halloween issue from the original solo series (issue 13, to be precise).
    That too.Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That too.Can't wait to see how it all plays out.
    Same here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Hey, guys! Looks like the artist who did this have a new version of this comic! Check it out:

https://www.deviantart.com/marypuff/...K-II-871084192

I think I prefer this version better, because the dream ending is a little cliché.
    Hey! The artist made another page! Check it out:
    https://www.deviantart.com/marypuff/...t-02-876778457

Your voice sounds familiar...

drawing .jpg

Last edited by Winterboy; 05-07-2021 at 08:11 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."