Page 42 of 104 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Linda Park is also a reporter, lol.

yeah reporter mj is annoying in ps4 spiderman
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I do wonder if they'll still incorporate MJ stealth missions in the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope not kinda slowed down the pace
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

I actually liked two of the MJ stealth missions in the PS4 game -- the Grand Central mission where MJ siccs Spider-Man on thugs, and the Penthouse Osborn mission. I think the other missions were maybe redundant. If they focused on those two, and made MJ playable for one single but stylish mission I think it would have been better.

As it is, I do think Insomniac had the right idea to drive home the power of Spider-Man by putting you in the shoes of a civilian in that world.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or Hydro-girl MJ? It'd be neat to have MJ as a playable character who can fight. Yeah they're more likely to do a version with Spider-powers, but playing as a character with Hydroman's powers is impressively amusing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Or Hydro-girl MJ? It'd be neat to have MJ as a playable character who can fight. Yeah they're more likely to do a version with Spider-powers, but playing as a character with Hydroman's powers is impressively amusing to me.
    That show was weird, lol.

Red Sonja MJ or bust.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That show was weird, lol.
    Sometimes in the best way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Red Sonja MJ or bust.
    Hells, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

It seems the standard thing for giving people in Peter's orbit powers it to either Spider or Symbiote them. Which annoys me....be a little more creative.

And as far as Pete and MJ being married...remember what she said to Jessica Jones when her and Luke got engaged.
    MJLuvsMarriage.jpg

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    It seems the standard thing for giving people in Peter's orbit powers it to either Spider or Symbiote them. Which annoys me....be a little more creative.

And as far as Pete and MJ being married...remember what she said to Jessica Jones when her and Luke got engaged.
    MJLuvsMarriage.jpg
    Ah, yeah. That was fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Red Sonja MJ or bust.
    Hells, yeah.
    To the utmost, I agree!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I actually liked two of the MJ stealth missions in the PS4 game -- the Grand Central mission where MJ siccs Spider-Man on thugs, and the Penthouse Osborn mission. I think the other missions were maybe redundant. If they focused on those two, and made MJ playable for one single but stylish mission I think it would have been better.

As it is, I do think Insomniac had the right idea to drive home the power of Spider-Man by putting you in the shoes of a civilian in that world.
    I too enjoyed the MJ stealth missions, all of them actually. And I was NOT good at them.

I just enjoyed playing as Mary Jane for once and I do hope that they don't scrap them entirely in the next game. One or two stealth missions where MJ has a few tricks up her sleeve instead of it being an insta-fail if she's spotted would be good I think.

I hope Mysterio shows up and tries to defend MJ in some way, he kinda owes her one.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"