Page 32 of 104 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Your voice sounds familiar...

Attachment 109319

Spidey trying to throw MJ off the scent.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Your voice sounds familiar...

Attachment 109319

Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Awesome.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    a great moment from a crap movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    a great moment from a crap movie.
    I thought it had its moments...

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    That was nice. I always did think that MJ would keep her name after marriage and Peter wouldn't be that insistent on it, but it was cool to have that in any case.

Into the Spider-Verse is the only adaptation of Spider-Man that pays tribute to the history of the character and all the different changes in its history. It had something for everyone.

And thank goodness we don't have to settle for the Fox botch of the marriage.
    Wasn't MJ's surname double barreled in the comics? Mary Jane Watson-Parker? And she usually was still Watson professionally, when she was acting.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wasn't MJ's surname double barreled in the comics? Mary Jane Watson-Parker? And she usually was still Watson professionally, when she was acting.
    Yeah, that's why the Appreciation Thread still uses that name (that and we still consider her married).

An ongoing discussion on the X-Board suggested MJ being invited to the Hellfire Gala as she is an influential celebrity with a movie coming out, with Peter being her +1. Your thoughts? It would be great for MJ to take the lead over her partner when it comes to relationships with mutants on the public front.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    An ongoing discussion on the X-Board suggested MJ being invited to the Hellfire Gala as she is an influential celebrity with a movie coming out, with Peter being her +1. Your thoughts? It would be great for MJ to take the lead over her partner when it comes to relationships with mutants on the public front.
    He'd probably have more fun there than the Avengers do .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He'd probably have more fun there than the Avengers do .
    That would be an awesome idea.

BANNED

Yeah, that's why the Appreciation Thread still uses that name (that and we still consider her married).
    Speaking of which it's Mother's Day. Worth pointing out that Mary Jane Watson-Parker raised a daughter to become the first Marvel female superhero (and only one so far) to cross 100 issues as an ongoing.

I'd have loved it if MJ and Peter went to the gala.

And since they haven't announced all the people showing up there and said there would be surprises maybe it's possible they show up, who knows. I think if Leah Williams got to finish Amazing Mary Jane she definitely would have called for a crossover. (She's kind of a big-deal in the X-Corner these days)

At the same time, maybe Nick Spencer and Spider-Office had their own plans and that didn't jive in and so on. Or it was a case of Spider-Man stealing the spotlight they were worried about.

I am fine either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Speaking of which it's Mother's Day. Worth pointing out that Mary Jane Watson-Parker raised a daughter to become the first Marvel female superhero (and only one so far) to cross 100 issues as an ongoing.

I'd have loved it if MJ and Peter went to the gala.

And since they haven't announced all the people showing up there and said there would be surprises maybe it's possible they show up, who knows. I think if Leah Williams got to finish Amazing Mary Jane she definitely would have called for a crossover. (She's kind of a big-deal in the X-Corner these days)

At the same time, maybe Nick Spencer and Spider-Office had their own plans and that didn't jive in and so on. Or it was a case of Spider-Man stealing the spotlight they were worried about.

I am fine either way.
    Thanks for the reminder of MJ and Mayday. And yeah, MJ and Peter at the Hellfire Gala, written by Leah Williams? Sign me up.

Happy Mothers Day to a mom with multiple kids across the Multiverse .

(I assume they might be too busy to attend a gala).

Happy Mothers Day to a mom with multiple kids across the Multiverse .

(I assume they might be too busy to attend a gala).
    Indeed. Happy Mother's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Indeed. Happy Mother's Day.

Is that Annie May or Mayday? Which title is this?