Page 48 of 104 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

I think the movie stuff is gonna be lost in the shuffle of Beyond and whatever comes after that. Peter and MJ are going to be in the background for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if the thinking was the movie served its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I think the movie stuff is gonna be lost in the shuffle of Beyond and whatever comes after that. Peter and MJ are going to be in the background for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if the thinking was the movie served its purpose.
    Yeah, it'll probably depend on the next main writer and how they want to use MJ.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    disappointing but I agree
    Worse is none of the OMD revaletions will get an aftermath.

Extraordinary Member

MJ just called Cap a "hot piece of patriotism" in Avengers Tech-on 1 preview.
    As happy as I am that she is getting featured in another story, that's not MJ's voice at all.I mean, really....

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    As happy as I am that she is getting featured in another story, that's not MJ's voice at all.I mean, really....
    Oh, cool .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh, cool .
    The way I see it, she may note Cap's objective attractiveness (that Super-Soldier Serum sure does a body good), but ultimately, her heart's with Peter and always will be.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

her voice changes with each writer though?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

I don't think it was ever clearly Gwen? It's like how Peter knew the kids in Sins Past weren't his, he never slept with Gwen. I don't think there was ever any indication that they were that deep into their relationship.

Obviously the moment in Blue was very suggestive but that story isn't straight canon.
    My headcanon is that Peter's first sexual experience was at the end of the first clone saga with Mary Jane. That one seemed the most suggestive to me, but I can't recall the first moment where it was really explicit. I don't think we really started to see a lot of sexy time until after the wedding.

I never took Blue as being part of 616 canon because it directly contradicts a lot of the stories that it references from the Lee-Romita era. Plot is changed, dialogue is changed, events are altered, omitted, added, and occur out of order. Even MJ is wearing a completely different outfit in her intro. It's more of a loose homage to that era.
    Last edited by Spider-Tiger; 08-07-2021 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    I never took Blue as being part of 616 canon because it directly contradicts a lot of the stories that it references from the Lee-Romita era. Plot is changed, dialogue is changed, events are altered, omitted, added, and occur out of order. Even MJ is wearing a completely different outfit in her intro. It's more of a loose homage to that era.
    Exchanging a tight-fitting shirt and pants for a dress...Although it makes an impact either way .

Extraordinary Member

Exchanging a tight-fitting shirt and pants for a dress...Although it makes an impact either way .
    LOL
    Not lying though

LOL
    Not lying though
    Agreed. I'll always love the original...

...but the NEW version certainly makes the spidey-sense "tingle".

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. I'll always love the original...

...but the NEW version certainly makes the spidey-sense "tingle".
    Yes. Yes, indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    My headcanon is that Peter's first sexual experience was at the end of the first clone saga with Mary Jane. That one seemed the most suggestive to me, but I can't recall the first moment where it was really explicit. I don't think we really started to see a lot of sexy time until after the wedding.

I never thought Blue was canon.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I never thought Blue was canon.
    I really wish marvel would just say if comics are canon or not.
    Like there are comics in continuity with many more inconsistencies than Blue.

Just say what is canon and what's not, not just for blue.For all the comics.

Mighty Member

I would like to see a poll of Spider-Man:Blue being canon or not
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.