Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    And nothing happen too which was a shame. I wanted to see this forum reaction
    If they did that both would loose tremendous sales.
    Also they were very clear that it would not happen.Of course not like they didn't do that before but they were treading on very thin ice as is.Any risk they took would just mess them up more.
    Aside from MJ we had a good Doctor Doom who had a +ve fan reaction but we still had the whole Riri stuff,Tony's parents and then CW2 along with MJ inclusion.All were not very well received and deservingly so.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I still can't believe that Iron Man thing actually happened...
    Same here.It was such a waste.They really tried to seperate MJ and Spider-man.Here's the thing, she can carry a solo for a good bit but she doesn't really work well with most other characters in the long run specially because al her other romances have been disasters.In avengers tower days I was always creeped out by Tony and Logan with MJ.
    Not because of the news thing just because of their behaviour towards her.Also considering her a hooker which I get but is still creepy considering the other stuff.In contrast Jessica had a major crush on Peter and he wasn't creepy about it at all.One of the reasons I like Spidey in retrospective is that he is one of the only decent individuals in the superhero side of things.
    Like just keep your h*rny as over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    And nothing happen too which was a shame. I wanted to see this forum reaction
    Well, if you mean relationship-wise, I feel like that was a bullet dodged but in terms of her actual use in the run she really wasn't much more than wallpaper or a Riri Williams cheerleader, which felt like a waste.