Page 71 of 104 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1559

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I love that shirt, it fits her perfectly(literally and figuratively)
    To the utmost, I agree! A modern-day Classic (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    There's the Spidey heart shirt.
    Did she wear that one in a comic? Or was it in just a cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I sometimes think to myself whether MJ has any kind of iconic color outside her red hair given she's a civilian and mostly just wears a bunch of random clothes...
    I think she wore purple more often in Ultimate comics, really don't think purple is something 616 MJ uses much.

I think purple is more iconic to Gwen although MJ has also worn it
    To a lesser extent maybe, but the purple skirt she was wearing is a lot less noticeable than that green coat lol.

Also funny y'all are talking about green and purple being possible iconic colors for Gwen and MJ, and nobody made a Green Goblin joke, is it too obvious? .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    What is with MJ's expression here?
    Mary Jane looks like she has a serious, determined look on her face and is looking in the direction that Spider-Man is swinging.
    Where Spider-Man is swinging is to is where Mary Jane is looking.

Being with Spider-Man is not fun and games.
    Mary Jane looking serious makes a lot of sense.
    She's in a relationship with a man that constantly puts his life in danger and there is a strong possibility that there is a time that he will never return to her alive after any time goes out being Spider-Man to fight crime.
    Being a superhero's girlfriend is a very stressful life.
    I see Mary Jane putting on a brave face trying to deal with the great challenges that are always getting in the way of them being a happy, stable couple.
    Last edited by Starrius; 09-24-2021 at 09:46 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    To the utmost, I agree! A modern-day Classic (IMHO):

Thanks for posting the scan, seen it a thousand times but it is always such a treat

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    To a lesser extent maybe, but the purple skirt she was wearing is a lot less noticeable than that green coat lol.

Also funny y'all are talking about green and purple being possible iconic colors for Gwen and MJ, and nobody made a Green Goblin joke, is it too obvious? .
    Well if anything Mysterio wearing Green and purple is funny because so does Goblin.Gwen's cleared of all of that, and thankfully so.

Well if anything Mysterio wearing Green and purple is funny because so does Goblin.Gwen's cleared of all of that, and thankfully so.
    I'm now annoyed that I've never realized that Gwen wore green and purple when she died, 'cause I could make a joke about how that foreshadows Sins Past, but now it's too late .

Extraordinary Member

I'm now annoyed that I've never realized that Gwen wore green and purple when she died, 'cause I could make a joke about how that foreshadows Sins Past, but now it's too late .
    It foreshadows her death more than anything since she wore those colors.Also Norman thinking he banged someone only to find it was a drone or something is hilarious to me.Mf must feel dumb now

I think I remember all the green in Spider-Man's villains is part of why they went with Vulture's black and red suit for Spectacular.

It foreshadows her death more than anything since she wore those colors.
    I guess, but it'd be funnier to say it foreshadows Sins Past instead, but it's too late for that...

Also Norman thinking he banged someone only to find it was a drone or something is hilarious to me.Mf must feel dumb now
    While the idea of Norman banging something else, or even a sex doll is hilarious, I think he didn't **** anything, when Harry says that hypnosis needs something more to convince a resisting subject, I think it was implying that what Harry used was the end result, that Gabriel and Sarah are Norman's children, to make him believe he had sex with Gwen, not that he somehow got Norman to **** something else to make Norman believe that hypnosis lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think I remember all the green in Spider-Man's villains is part of why they went with Vulture's black and red suit for Spectacular.
    Huh, didn't know that, must also have something to do with Otto's color change, well, that and Raimi's movies lol.

Astonishing Member

That scream was raw, don't think I'll ever forget it
    You and me both, pal. And I screamed the same way when I knew the series was cancelled and this cliffhanger would be never be solved.

After all these years, I still hope for someone to officially solve this plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You and me both, pal. And I screamed the same way when I knew the series was cancelled and this cliffhanger would be never be solved.

he finds mj living a new life with her new family and she decided to stay with them making peter come back home empty handed
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    he finds mj living a new life with her new family and she decided to stay with them making peter come back home empty handed
    That's what happened? I thought he was going to find her in Victorian England and fight Carnage who'd taken up residence there as Jack the Ripper.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's what happened? I thought he was going to find her in Victorian England and fight Carnage who'd taken up residence there as Jack the Ripper.
    that what should happen if im being honest. She didnt know that Peter was Spider-man when she fell into that portal. I remember last year someone posting what the creator wanted for the series if it continued. somehow miles would show up which made no sense considering the timeline
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

That scream was raw, don't think I'll ever forget it
    Think I should watch that, I do like to see characters dying horrible ways once in a while .

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That sounds like a trip lol.

that what should happen if im being honest. She didnt know that Peter was Spider-man when she fell into that portal. I remember last year someone posting what the creator wanted for the series if it continued. somehow miles would show up which made no sense considering the timeline
    Miles would only show up if the creator is talking about how he would continue that finale nowadays, 'cause there's no fucking way he's saying the original plans would have Miles before Miles was created, unless he's lying of course lol.

Well, either lying of there were plans for Miles and Bendis used those plans to create Miles, but I doubt that.

Astonishing Member

There's one detail that took me years to realize. When Mary Jane fell into the vortex, the space where she was floating was the pink smoke from Madame Web's powers, instead of the black void of the Spot's portals. I have reasons to believe MAYBE Madame Web did save Mary Jane and kept her in a safe place until the time for the battle against Spider-Carnage started. Also, I just think that Beyonder, as a way to thank Spider-Man for saving his life, he could transfer the memories of MJ's clone into the real one and avoid the whole mess the situation would cause.

About Miles, we are talking about alternative dimensions, which means it wouldn't be so weird all things considered.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hmm, probably.

Think I should watch that, I do like to see characters dying horrible ways once in a while .

That sounds like a trip lol.

Miles would only show up if the creator is talking about how he would continue that finale nowadays, 'cause there's no fucking way he's saying the original plans would have Miles before Miles was created, unless he's lying of course lol.

Well, either lying of there were plans for Miles and Bendis used those plans to create Miles, but I doubt that.
    If it helps, Hydro-Clone MJ literally evaporates in front of Spidey after confessing that she loves him more than anything, which is where the screaming comes in. It was Spidey himself, lamenting that now twice he was helpless to save the woman he loved, even if the second time was a clone. Then Madame Web showed up and dragged him into the Secret Wars to test his mettle for averting the complete and total annihilation of the Multiverse itself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.