Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1559

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    There's one detail that took me years to realize. When Mary Jane fell into the vortex, the space where she was floating was the pink smoke from Madame Web's powers, instead of the black void of the Spot's portals. I have reasons to believe MAYBE Madame Web did save Mary Jane and kept her in a safe place until the time for the battle against Spider-Carnage started. Also, I just think that Beyonder, as a way to thank Spider-Man for saving his life, he could transfer the memories of MJ's clone into the real one and avoid the whole mess the situation would cause.
    That would kinda make her look more like a bitch 'cause Madame Web says she can't bring MJ back, but actually could've done it all along? Lol.

With the "MJ would be in some other universe's England" plot point, it's possible she actually re-directed where MJ would end up, instead of being in that Spot dimension until she died of whatever.

Would be kinda cheap if Beyonder just transfered Clone MJ's memories, but hey, comic books lol.

About Miles, we are talking about alternative dimensions, which means it wouldn't be so weird all things considered.
    Sure, we could always get another universe with another Spider-Man, just ridiculous to claim another Spider-Man would be Miles, over a decade before he was actually created lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If it helps, Hydro-Clone MJ literally evaporates in front of Spidey after confessing that she loves him more than anything, which is where the screaming comes in. It was Spidey himself, lamenting that now twice he was helpless to save the woman he loved, even if the second time was a clone.
    Even better.

Just watched, and while the voice acting at times could sound odd, that scream, damn.

Then Madame Web showed up and dragged him into the Secret Wars to test his mettle for averting the complete and total annihilation of the Multiverse itself.
    One thing after another with this guy lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That would kinda make her look more like a bitch 'cause Madame Web says she can't bring MJ back, but actually could've done it all along? Lol.

With the "MJ would be in some other universe's England" plot point, it's possible she actually re-directed where MJ would end up, instead of being in that Spot dimension until she died of whatever.

Would be kinda cheap if Beyonder just transfered Clone MJ's memories, but hey, comic books lol.

Sure, we could always get another universe with another Spider-Man, just ridiculous to claim another Spider-Man would be Miles, over a decade before he was actually created lol.

Even better.

Just watched, and while the voice acting at times could sound odd, that scream, damn.

One thing after another with this guy lol.
    Indeed, but that's Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

here's something to brighten up the day for those disappointed with 74. preview for 2nd issue of Dark Age by Tom Taylor, Peter and MJ with their daughter.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG211069

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    here's something to brighten up the day for those disappointed with 74. preview for 2nd issue of Dark Age by Tom Taylor, Peter and MJ with their daughter.

Here come middle age Parkers .

Incredible Member

Peter swinging with May while MJ yells at him to be careful is something I will always want. That a baby May using Peter as a living parachute.

Ah father Peter its always nice to see him as a parent. Looks like Hawkeye and taskmaster is dead btw.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Ah father Peter its always nice to see him as a parent. Looks like Hawkeye and taskmaster is dead btw.
    Agreed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Okay, can we all just pretend that this is 616 and move on w/ our lives knowing PeterMJ and May(the kid) make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Okay, can we all just pretend that this is 616 and move on w/ our lives knowing PeterMJ and May(the kid) make it.
    cant Peter is happy and seems successful here and 616 Peter cant be both

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    cant Peter is happy and seems successful here and 616 Peter cant be both
    He should be, after Beyond he should go back at horizon.Have an arc where he heads it, not a billionare but middle class(you know, the people who read these books the most).And Happy w/ MJ, doesn't mean tragedy won't strike but they have each other.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He should be, after Beyond he should go back at horizon.Have an arc where he heads it, not a billionare but middle class(you know, the people who read these books the most).And Happy w/ MJ, doesn't mean tragedy won't strike but they have each other.
    It makes absolutely no sense to me why Peter can have success in AU but not Amazing. I am aware of Quesada but both Slott ( RYV) and Spencer said they had no issues with Quesada when it came to Peter and MJ. There has to be something else going on that makes Marvel want Peter to be a failure ( and it is NOT simply OMD related ( no steady job no degree etc)). What is it? Good question?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    It makes absolutely no sense to me why Peter can have success in AU but not Amazing. I am aware of Quesada but both Slott ( RYV) and Spencer said they had no issues with Quesada when it came to Peter and MJ. There has to be something else going on that makes Marvel want Peter to be a failure ( and it is NOT simply OMD related ( no steady job no degree etc)). What is it? Good question?
    Because AU stories end but ongoing doesn't. Therefore any permanent changes in Amazing are discouraged because they want to keep a specific status quo forever for Peter in it, while AU's are free to do what they want because they can actually end. Amazing's changes are restricted to only what is seen as reversible in that it can continue reverted Peter to the same base status quo forever. This is presently the single down on his luck Peter. But in my mind it could be married down on his luck Peter with MJ as the base status quo forever since that's basically the version the majority of the fanbase seems to gravitate towards these days. However, I think Marvel is just using the fanbase desire for the marriage back as a carrot to tell future stories with because it's easy way to keep readers invested. Whereas if married they would have to find a new carrot and they don't see one as compelling as the one they are playing with now.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 10-01-2021 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Because AU stories end but ongoing doesn't. Therefore any permanent changes in Amazing are discouraged because they want to keep a specific status quo forever for Peter in it, while AU's are free to do what they want because they can actually end. Amazing's changes are restricted to only what is seen as reversible in that it can continue reverted Peter to the same base status quo forever. This is presently the single down on his luck Peter. But in my mind it could be married down on his luck Peter with MJ as the base status quo forever since that's basically the version the majority of the fanbase seems to gravitate towards these days. However, I think Marvel is just using the fanbase desire for the marriage back as a carrot to tell future stories with because it's easy way to keep readers invested. Whereas if married they would have to find a new carrot and they don't see one as compelling as the one they are playing with now.
    Marvel: "This one knows the truth".

Extraordinary Member

This guy gets it.

Honestly though the problem is that carrot only works for so long, many have given up and more will,Specially after Spencer.Not to mention they are all old and new ones aren't coming in, specially not for the marriage.We'll all be dead soon and so why not just do the marriage, since old fans want to read the marriage more than they want it back.And find new carrots for new readers.

Astonishing Member

I never thought about that but it makes a whole lot of sense. Great point.