Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The new Heroes Reborn is "What if a twisted Justice League (yes, I know about the Crime Syndicate) took over Marvel?" And everything about this event reflects that.

So Peter Parker is reimagined as Jimmy Olsen in this event.

We see this with Gwen too. Since Gwen is no longer Spider-Man's dead girlfriend, but Spider-Gwen. So she's reimagined as Batgirl crossed with Harley Quinn.

That's why I have trouble seeing MJ with any real significance in this event. The most I would expect is a Lucy Lane type (Silver Age) in the Peter Parker story. But maybe I'll be wrong.
    Like I said, better than Lucy Lane, Mary Jane could become something like Lana Lang. Also, considering Lana's identity as "Insect Queen", maybe she could become a Spider-Woman in this reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Like I said, better than Lucy Lane, Mary Jane could become something like Lana Lang. Also, considering Lana's identity as "Insect Queen", maybe she could become a Spider-Woman in this reality.
    I think they've announced all the projects related to Heroes Reborn. It doesn't look like anything like that is happening.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I think they've announced all the projects related to Heroes Reborn. It doesn't look like anything like that is happening.
    They may have announced all the projects, but we don't know all the plot/character details, some of which are likely being held close to the vest to avoid completely spoiling the story. For all we know, Mary Jane might still show up in some capacity, either in Peter Parker: The Amazing Shutterbug, or Night-Gwen (really Nightbird).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    They may have announced all the projects, but we don't know all the plot/character details, some of which are likely being held close to the vest to avoid completely spoiling the story. For all we know, Mary Jane might still show up in some capacity, either in Peter Parker: The Amazing Shutterbug, or Night-Gwen (really Nightbird).
    I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up as a supporting character in Peter's book.

Astonishing Member

Not as the topic of one of the issues, but it appears Peter Parker is going to find some "surprises" in his job as photographer. Who said he won't find something like that?

Also, "Heroes Reborn" might be complete, but we could still have one-shots connected to "Heroes Return", possibly about the Marvel Characters remembering their real lives. (You know, similar to what happened in "House of M").

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Let's keep our fingers crossed, just in case.

I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up as a supporting character in Peter's book.
    That's what I would assume.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    ...Is this from something?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ...Is this from something?
    Nah.

I did it for fun.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-17-2021 at 06:35 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nah.

I did it for fun.
    Looks good, I can see your own flair coming through the 70s style Peter and MJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Looks good, I can see your own flair coming through the 70s style Peter and MJ!
    Thanks.

I love classic Spider-Man.

Mary Jane and Peter by my ten year old daughter.

variant cover.jpg
    LITTLE DRAWING.jpg

Nice art. Shopping spidey?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Nice art. Shopping spidey?
    Now I'm imagining MJ having Peter swing her around New York to get to the best places to shop .

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac...r/sotrue_lmao/

Behold the latest MJ meme. Where people have Peter say something in the 2nd pic.