Page 2 of 104 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

KING IN BLACK: GWENOM Vs. CARNAGE 2 David Nakayama variant

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

MJ is hot doesnt matter who the version is
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Well, that's...stunning in various ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    True 'dat .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thanks. Quite amazing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

That's the Gospel Truth, but I prefer to see her hot in the good way and not in the bad way. I mean, these pictures of MJ bonded with Carnage represent my fears about what it could happened to MJ in "Ultimate Spider-Man" after bonded with Carnage. (Thank Godness for TV's censorship, for once). I was really happy with her becoming Ultimate Spider-Woman, but knowing her powers came from Carnage made me fear precisely what we see in this covers.

Peter has seen the first pic on his nightmares

Astonishing Member

My first exposure to Mary Jane was the 90s Amazing Spider-man Bagley run. I know its nostalgia speaking the same way I miss Bagley big spider eyes on peter mask. but I miss Wavy Hair MJ that Mcfarlane did and Larsen and Bagley follow up and Bagley in my opinion perfected it. similar to the Carnage variant in the post above. that was MJ look for majority of the 90s until Bryne reboot put her back in her original 66 hairstyle. I thought I share that since Bagley been drawing Amazing lately and been drawing her in her original.

Considering that she's wearing a Spidey heart, that's actually meant to be 616 MJ on the cover, even though in the comic itself, it's Earth-65 Em Jay.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Considering that she's wearing a Spidey heart, that's actually meant to be 616 MJ on the cover, even though in the comic itself, it's Earth-65 Em Jay.
    Something I've noticed is they seem to be trying to hearken more towards 616 MJ with the visuals for Carnage MJ instead of the Earth-65 version, probably because the former is more iconic.

KING IN BLACK: GWENOM Vs. CARNAGE 2 1:10 Flaviano Variant cover

This one got my attention as unlike some other the other variant covers of this series that has a 'MJ' version on them (usually closer to the 616 version seen on many covers) showcasing mostly sexuality with a Carnage symbiote on her and standard design forms we seen possibly before this one actually has in my view a much closer Earth-65 EmJay version on it and gives possibly a look further into how her design might be inside plus the coloring the artist captures reminds me of the neon coloring of Earth-65 by Rico Renzi thus I very much like this cover showcasing moreso the MJ/EmJay version inside vs the other standard fare. I like covers that gives me more accurate or at least works with the story inside might it be accurate or planned deception that works well with the tale/characters inside.

Her Ax I really I really like as I can see her having a Ax/Guitar hybrid that fits the inside version and could be a cool weapon after depending how the story goes, character developments, and maybe powers after as I hoe her to be the Earth-65 Scarlett Spider and partner with Gwen afterwards.
    But right now she has a ax to grind towards Gwen.

I like many artists that has been commissioned by Marvel and other companies and for Gwenom vs Carnage covers this and Inhyuk Lee (who will be costly or imposable to get) are my favorites thus far.
    Last edited by AngelJD; 01-10-2021 at 01:34 PM. Reason: mistake in copy and paste image

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post

KING IN BLACK: GWENOM Vs. CARNAGE 2 1:10 Flaviano Variant cover

This one got my attention as unlike some other the other variant covers of this series that has a 'MJ' version on them (usually closer to the 616 version seen on many covers) showcasing mostly sexuality with a Carnage symbiote on her and standard design forms we seen possibly before this one actually has in my view a much closer Earth-65 EmJay version on it and gives possibly a look further into how her design might be inside plus the coloring the artist captures reminds me of the neon coloring of Earth-65 by Rico Renzi thus I very much like this cover showcasing moreso the MJ/EmJay version inside vs the other standard fare. I like covers that gives me more accurate or at least works with the story inside might it be accurate or planned deception that works well with the tale/characters inside.

Her Ax I really I really like as I can see her having a Ax/Guitar hybrid that fits the inside version and could be a cool weapon after depending how the story goes, character developments, and maybe powers after as I hoe her to be the Earth-65 Scarlett Spider and partner with Gwen afterwards.
    But right now she has a ax to grind towards Gwen.

I like many artists that has been commissioned by Marvel and other companies and for Gwenom vs Carnage covers this and Inhyuk Lee (who will be costly or imposable to get) are my favorites thus far.
    Agreed. Earth-65 Em Jay becoming that world's Scarlet Spider (as "foreshadowed" in Spider-Gwen's Halloween issue) would be spectacularly stunning.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    My first exposure to Mary Jane was the 90s Amazing Spider-man Bagley run. I know its nostalgia speaking the same way I miss Bagley big spider eyes on peter mask. but I miss Wavy Hair MJ that Mcfarlane did and Larsen and Bagley follow up and Bagley in my opinion perfected it. similar to the Carnage variant in the post above. that was MJ look for majority of the 90s until Bryne reboot put her back in her original 66 hairstyle. I thought I share that since Bagley been drawing Amazing lately and been drawing her in her original.
    It would be nice to see MJ change it up a bit like she used to. I think she looked amazing with big wavy hairstyles in the 90s, even though I love the classic look too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    It would be nice to see MJ change it up a bit like she used to. I think she looked amazing with big wavy hairstyles in the 90s, even though I love the classic look too.
    Agreed. Always interesting when MJ experiments with different hairstyles. But classic is BEST!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Agreed. Earth-65 Em Jay becoming that world's Scarlet Spider (as "foreshadowed" in Spider-Gwen's Halloween issue) would be spectacularly stunning.
    To be honest, this wouldn't be so different than MJ becoming Ultimate Spider-Woman in "Ultimate Spider-Man". Well, except MJ-Carnage in comics is more nightmarish than "Queen Carnage" in the animated series. And I can't stop worrying if, by any chance, 616's MJ will be affected by this somehow.

I prefer the classic loose, flowing, red hair but I'm not against a new look so long as she doesn't cut her hair.

The Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon kind of sold me on the ponytail.