Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    All that makes him more of a bad choice imo.Give him original stories and supporting characters.
    I couldn't possibly agree with you more.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, right now, I have three things to worry about:

+ Norman is still "purified", which means (just like it happened with Mr Negative) the Green Goblin is still out there somewhere. I don't get why it hasn't appeared yet, but my bet? It's planning something horrible. Not only against Spider-Man, but maybe against "whinning Norman" too.

+ In Spidermaggedon, Peter said he wasn't going to leave a loose end like Morlun, but he did. Why hasn't he still attack yet? I don't know, but knowing karma, it was probably because Peter couldn't shut his mouth by criticizing him with "You never plan anything".

+ All the references Kindred involves about OMD... I really REALLY wish it to be undone and the spider-marriage to be restored.
    They won't restore the marriage just yet imo.They will reveal OMD to Pete and MJ and have them deal with the consequences(maybe under a new writer).
    I really hope this good guy Norman doesn't last or get a heroic death.Although instincts tell me that Norman won't survive this.Also some people say he is faking but I think he really is not since all his sins no matter how great are gone.As to where they are we have no clue.
    Also Carlie remains a mystery.Can't wait to see her back and how she is under Kindred's control now.We know that she is out of town and left a voice message different than the one we saw her try to send.
    Do we know when we will get the solicits for july.I feel it will be big since the TPB description.Specially for MJ

Mighty Member

They won't restore the marriage just yet imo.They will reveal OMD to Pete and MJ and have them deal with the consequences(maybe under a new writer).
    I really hope this good guy Norman doesn't last or get a heroic death.Although instincts tell me that Norman won't survive this.Also some people say he is faking but I think he really is not since all his sins no matter how great are gone.As to where they are we have no clue.
    Also Carlie remains a mystery.Can't wait to see her back and how she is under Kindred's control now.We know that she is out of town and left a voice message different than the one we saw her try to send.
    Do we know when we will get the solicits for july.I feel it will be big since the TPB description.Specially for MJ

I strongly doubt that Peter and Mary Jane's marriage will ever be restored as long as Quesada still works for Marvel.

I am liking what Spencer has been doing.
    heck...I am just grateful for him reuniting Peter and Mary Jane as a couple.
    I actually thought Marvel had some type of rule that they couldn't be a couple again.
    After I read One Moment In Time which was written by Quesada, I thought he was totally against Mary Jane as love interest for Peter.
    He wrote her like she wasn't the right woman for Peter.
    He made her look bad and weak.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I strongly doubt that Peter and Mary Jane's marriage will ever be restored as long as Quesada still works for Marvel.....
    I strongly suspect you're correct.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

I strongly doubt that Peter and Mary Jane's marriage will ever be restored as long as Quesada still works for Marvel.

I am liking what Spencer has been doing.
    heck...I am just grateful for him reuniting Peter and Mary Jane as a couple.
    I actually thought Marvel had some type of rule that they couldn't be a couple again.
    After I read One Moment In Time which was written by Quesada, I thought he was totally against Mary Jane as love interest for Peter.
    He wrote her like she wasn't the right woman for Peter.
    He made her look bad and weak.
    I mean he did have a ring and was going to propose.That and OMD being addressed in full leads me to believe that we may get something soon.
    I don't think they will get married anytime soon but they will find out abut their marriage.Honestly that may be better since if they retcon it back to what it was it will be unstatisfying.
    I think Quesada's grip is slipping on the comics.
    the stories with MJ with that actor jerry and one moment in time and gwen with SP were B.S. imo
    MJ had a cheating father and would never cheat and has seen family stepping away and would not leave pete for this.
    Gwen always stood up for pete and would never do something like that.
    Both OMIT and SP were editorial mandated and thus are non-canon to me(and hopefully a lot more).

Astonishing Member

I could see Norman having to kill Harry in order to save Normie. Speaking of Normie, I am curious about the Goblin Suit. Does it mean it is Harry’s or Norman’s? Maybe but maybe not. I agree the marriage will not be restored ( at least not yet ( Amazing 1.000 perhaps?).

Mighty Member

I mean he did have a ring and was going to propose.That and OMD being addressed in full leads me to believe that we may get something soon.
    I don't think they will get married anytime soon but they will find out abut their marriage.Honestly that may be better since if they retcon it back to what it was it will be unstatisfying.
    I think Quesada's grip is slipping on the comics.
    the stories with MJ with that actor jerry and one moment in time and gwen with SP were B.S. imo
    MJ had a cheating father and would never cheat and has seen family stepping away and would not leave pete for this.
    Gwen always stood up for pete and would never do something like that.
    Both OMIT and SP were editorial mandated and thus are non-canon to me(and hopefully a lot more).
    There has never been a storyline of MJ cheating on Peter.

After the deal with Mephisto is revealed to them, I will be most looking forward to May's reaction to what they did.
    I want to see her chastise them for throwing away their marriage for her.
    She always wanted them to get married before they even met, and she even dismissed Peter's relationship with Betty.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

After the deal with Mephisto is revealed to them, I will be most looking forward to May's reaction to what they did.
    She always wanted them to get married before they even met, and she even dismissed Peter's relationship with Betty.
    Depends on if May is still alive to chastise them, given that undoing the deal might well require her death as a "balance," since it was for her life that they exchanged their marriage in the first place.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

yeah they never consulted May about any of this. then again they couldn't cause of her condition but they never once thought was May would have think of them
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

I was talking about jerome the actor sleazeball and the kiss.It wasn't cheating though so that's on me.
    I think may might die before that.Kingpin may put a hit on her.Spencer is visiting all eras of spidey and would be a shame if we don't get a black in back era return.The tablets are also important and will be used imo.Not to bring vanessa back but someone else.Also we still don't know anything about carlie(except through MJ dialogue stating that she is out of town indicating that kindred got to her) and more importantly the extra body she found.
    IMO it's harry.It's beacuse she knows harry and pete and calls MJ.Her shock indicated it was someone she knew and who should be alive.Harry the only one that fits the bill.Probably Pre-OMD harry and post OMD harry is the difference.
    Also in the interior monolgue of Kindred after getting captured he says "right where he wants to be".So kindred is not being outplayed her imo.
    Also MJ knows about OMD right?How are they gonna explain her relationship with bobby the other sleazball actor.
    We still don't know abut the remaing sins of the likes of goblin and overdrive.Martin li sub plot is also not finished.
    Also call me crazy but gog stuff with peter and MJ are parallel's to the "miscarriage".
    Doc strange will be a big part of this imo.
    Also what will the order of the web do?Mysterio and the MJ movie debut?Baron Mordo?Mephisto is back as king of hell?Morlun is also out in the wild?And we have no idea how the new suit\2099\doom\symkaria stuff fits in but we know it desturbed the future.(can't wait for sable return and the 2 timing foreigner's ass getting kicked)
    I also hope we get more black cat in ASM.Her solo is great but I love their dynamic and Cat said she wanted to help and was gaurding the artifact.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 04-15-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Astonishing Member

I was talking about jerome the actor sleazeball and the kiss.It wasn't cheating though so that's on me.
    I think may might die before that.Kingpin may put a hit on her.Spencer is visiting all eras of spidey and would be a shame if we don't get a black in back era return.The tablets are also important and will be used imo.Not to bring vanessa back but someone else.Also we still don't know anything about carlie(except through MJ dialogue stating that she is out of town indicating that kindred got to her) and more importantly the extra body she found.
    IMO it's harry.It's beacuse she knows harry and pete and calls MJ.Her shock indicated it was someone she knew and who should be alive.Harry the only one that fits the bill.Probably Pre-OMD harry and post OMD harry is the difference.
    Also in the interior monolgue of Kindred after getting captured he says "right where he wants to be".So kindred is not being outplayed her imo.
    Also MJ knows about OMD right?How are they gonna explain her relationship with bobby the other sleazball actor.
    We still don't know abut the remaing sins of the likes of goblin and overdrive.Martin li sub plot is also not finished.
    Also call me crazy but gog stuff with peter and MJ are parallel's to the "miscarriage".
    Also what will the order of the web do?Mysterio and the MJ movie debut?Baron Mordo?Mephisto is back as king of hell?Morlun is also out in the wild?And we have no idea how the new suit\2099\doom\symkaria stuff fits in but we know it desturbed the future.(can't wait for sable return and the 2 timing foreigner's ass getting kicked)
    I also hope we get more black cat in ASM.Her solo is great but I love their dynamic and Cat said she wanted to help and was gaurding the artifact.
    I expect to see less Felicia going forward ( she has her own successful book, she does not need Peter) Not to mention everything is pointing to MJ or no one. All the usual suspects: Felicia, Carlie, Mockingbird, Anna-Maria and Cindy to name a few “Parker Women” have fallen by the waste side. We know there are those who just do not like MJ and would have Peter date ( or marry) the Wicked Witch Of The West over MJ (Quesada comes to mind), but somehow, someway Peter and MJ will be married again: It is just a matter of when? My prediction is Amazing 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Depends on if May is still alive to chastise them, given that undoing the deal might well require her death as a "balance," since it was for her life that they exchanged their marriage in the first place.
    Yeah, May's already had a close call once, she had cancer in Tom Taylor's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Yeah....I know about the storyline of Jerome pursuing Mary Jane that took place before the 2nd Clone storyline.
    They were doing a 'the neglected wife vulnerable to having an affair' storyline
    I am glad that no affair happened and Mary Jane ended up aggressively rejecting him in the end.

As for Bobby, I see nothing wrong with her being in a relationship with him.
    After all, she and Peter were broken up.
    She was free to be with any other man just like Peter was free to be with any other woman.
    According to One Moment In Time, she didn't want to be with Peter ever again and wanted him to move on with another woman for she wasn't strong enough (yeah...I couldn't stand that storyline that Quesada wrote....It made Mary Jane look bad and weak as well as implied that she's not the right woman for Peter)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I expect to see less Felicia going forward ( she has her own successful book, she does not need Peter) Not to mention everything is pointing to MJ or no one. All the usual suspects: Felicia, Carlie, Mockingbird, Anna-Maria and Cindy to name a few “Parker Women” have fallen by the waste side. We know there are those who just do not like MJ and would have Peter date ( or marry) the Wicked Witch Of The West over MJ (Quesada comes to mind), but somehow, someway Peter and MJ will be married again: It is just a matter of when? My prediction is Amazing 1000.
    Oh for sure.I don't think she needs Peter but she has been done so well in this run in the hunted and the L.R. stuff.It would be a shame if they didn't interact more.No romance just friends with some flirting.Also because some people get her character wrong as in the daredevil crossover(I also hate that he is now considered a "lover" even though she did it to make Pete jealous).Also carlie,mockingbird and anna can stay in limbo for a while imo.Mockingbird and anna specially(when they interact I hope they are friends) but I want to see what happened to Carlie so bad.
    Also been reading a lot of Silk lately.Some of her stuff is great(both solo and with Peter) but sometimes like in the Spider(fly) effect she is just unnecesserialy mean and rude and keeps telling him to shut up even though she herself quips.Also sometimes is attracted to Pete(without the pheromones) and sometimes is disgusted by him.
    I know she doesn't have social skills but she really needs to tone it down and show some respect for the guy who freed her.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah....I know about the storyline of Jerome pursuing Mary Jane that took place before the 2nd Clone storyline.
    They were doing a 'the neglected wife vulnerable to having an affair' storyline
    I am glad that no affair happened and Mary Jane ended up aggressively rejecting him in the end.

As for Bobby, I see nothing wrong with her being in a relationship with him.
    After all, she and Peter were broken up.
    She was free to be with any other man just like Peter was free to be with any other woman.
    According to One Moment In Time, she didn't want to be with Peter ever again and wanted him to move on with another woman for she wasn't strong enough (yeah...I couldn't stand that storyline that Quesada wrote....It made Mary Jane look bad and weak as well as implied that she's not the right woman for Peter)
    Read an article about that arc and she was strongly opposed to it all the time(maybe not in internal monologue but verbally and physically).It was a messy storyline considering that we know Pete is great in bed(via black cat and MJ herself).
    I mean that she knew they were married and (immediately) moved on to date someone and someone like bobby at that.It was a bad look for MJ overall.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 04-15-2021 at 10:03 PM.